Insults

Status
Not open for further replies.
You "heard"? Not much of physics experts you Kilrathi, huh? Tell me, who built that tin can you're flying for you? :p

Mekt, this poem is for you: :cool:

It is with these words I CELEBRATE,
My amazing 1000th POST,
Your lousy flying is low RATE,
And will be soon set out to ROAST.

You poor Kilrathi do not KNOW,
That you'll be utterly DEFEATED,
'Cause when mpanty runs the SHOW,
mpanty also says "Just EAT IT!"

Merci beaucoup, au revoir et bonne nuit! :D

Originally posted by TC
Which resulted in a nice number of dud weapons.
Really? Wouldn't the Kilrathi find that out and kill them? I mean earlier than they would normally? Probably be for the better, I guess.

Originally posted by mpanty
Merci beaucoup, au revoir et bonne nuit!
Might have been better to say, "Good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" :)

Well... at least *one* dud weapon. <G>

(I imagine it's hard to find and punish the individual who produced a specific already-expended torpedo...)

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Well... at least *one* dud weapon. <G>

(I imagine it's hard to find and punish the individual who produced a specific already-expended torpedo...)

Kill everyone in the factory that made it <S>

Hmmm, you might run of skilled workers PDQ with that strategy. :)

Best, Raptor

[Edited by Raptor on 03-30-2001 at 03:35]

Espacaly when a Kilrathi fires it. I mean they can't hit a fighter and only just manage a carrier if noon is around. Probaly because they laugh their ass of at how a kiltahi thinks he can destroy a carrier.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Plus, it's hard to tell when a weapon misfired due to sabotage or some other form of error...

So what the Kilrathi could do is decimate the factory
workers -- form them into groups of ten, and if ever
the factory is noted for producing *CRUD* they make
each group of 10 draw straws. Short straw gets eaten
for breakfast.

That'll encourage 'em :). It'll also keep the K. from
running out of skilled workers while satisfying their
apparent bloody-mindedness. As to establishing whether
it was actively intended sabotage or just poor QC --
do the Kilrathi care? I get the impression that the
Kilrathi are a very pragmatic people. Unintended or not,
the factory ain't up to performance, so time for a little
pour encourager les autres, as Voltaire put it. Admiral
Byng was just incompetent, wasn't he?

Respectfully,

Brian P.

Originally posted by Raptor

Hmmm, you might run of skilled workers PDQ with that strategy. :)
Best, Raptor
[Edited by Raptor on 03-30-2001 at 03:35]
I think with all those Terran cowards how ejected the Kilrathi had no problem with decreasing numbers of useful slaves. <g>

mpanty: Your poem was...nice, clearly a fine example of Dadaism. ;)
With all those guys here now, it is difficult to point my insult at someone specific, though I hope $tormin still participates (mpanty, of course my insult is also for you):

"This tactic will fail, just like the others, ape."

(Actually, I am slowly running out of original Kilrathi insults, as I do not have the English version of WC3. I start to become unsure if I use the correct wording of the insults. That one is supposed to come from Khajja the Fang from WC1)

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt

mpanty: Your poem was...nice, clearly a fine example of Dadaism.
Eh Eh...
You remind me of the time I studied that in high school, when I was in France... <g>

BTW, I was wondering about something...
It's been 6 months I've been living in North America now, and I kind of get the feeling that North American education is highly specialized, narrowing the fields of study pretty soon (like... High school), whereas in Europe we tend to maintain a "broad" view of all subjects right until we go to university...

Perhaps I have a totally wrong idea of the school system in America, but I'm saying this because I was alos wondering how many people here in this forum, actually know what the Dada movement was...

Just a small drift off-topic... :)

Actually, I am slowly running out of original Kilrathi insults (...)
Then make them up! Look at $tormin!! He's whooping your ass so bad with his creativity that every day is a laugh, and you get more and more ridiculous!! :p
React, Mekt!! And show us some wits!! <G>

No, the original idea was to use "real" WC insults but I am the only one who sicks to it. When I can think of no further original insults I will make some up. I have to admit though, that it will not be easy to beat $tormin, not easy at all. Ah, what for troublefree times when I only had to bother with you and Zor Prime and your pathetic attempts. ;)
But I will not shy away from a true challenging fight. Although my time at the CIC will be considerably cut next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back