In WCATV, did Adm. Burkstrom want Cadet Blair?

Leave Admiral Bergstrom alone, you are showing no respect towards a superior officer.
Sorry about mispelling a admiral name if was not for LOAF, I would never get the name right.

[Edited by Dragon on 02-10-2001 at 22:27]

Also, Cadet Blair did go head to head with Thrak

I wonder if Adm. Burgstrom was impressed with the way Blair took Thrakhath's confrontation in that episode I think it was entitled, "The Last One Left". Maybe that finally subconsciously influenced her that she had to mate with Blair.

No, she was impress by Thrakhath nude picture that came with the letter, she belive that by being close to Blair she could meet Thrakhath.

Admiral Bergstrom was impressed with Blair's jump-recon of the Kilrathi fleet -- hence her comment about being impressed with Blair's jump-recon of the Kilrathi fleet.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

And if you spell her name one more time I'll knock you down to cadet, got it:)?

But the point that was made is that Blair had not conducted the jump recon of the jump point yet at the time that he met Bergstrom

What is Adm. Burgstrom's ancestry?

I know Tolwyn's ancestry is Britain, Paladin is Scotch, Hunter is Australian, what's Bergstrom's ancestry?

reply to message

I AM TOO GODDAMN STUPID TO SPELL A NAME CORRECTLY DESPITE HAVING IT CORRECTED FOR ME THREE TIMES.

Re: reply to message

Originally posted by Chip
I believe she really did.
Why am I not surprised by that answer?

Burgstrom did say, "Tolwyn is fighting his own war." like she was disappointed in Tolwyn's "by himself" attitude -- this could imply that Burgstrom really wanted more and more people who would be fighting together.
The whole Confed command was "dissapointed" with Tolwyn's tactics, actually...

And when Blair was in the shuttle with Burgstrom, Burgstrom was VERY relaxed and casual and informal with Blair -- her attitude towards him was not in a typical ConFed professional manner -- this is another Fact we can add to my list.
Your list of fu**** up facts, perhaps.

Also, Burgstrom had asked Blair in the shuttle, "What's i/your/i opinion of Commodore Tolwyn?" Burgstrom said the word "your" like she was really interested in him as opposed to other personnel on board the Tiger's Claw.
My God, now you're trying to interpret the hidden meaning of words used by some crappy voice actors...

I'd like to ask you this, if Admiral Burgstrom and Cadet Blair were the last two surviving personnel on board the Tiger's Claw or whatever ship that had no other personnel or the entire ConFederation for that matter, what do you think would really happen between them?
He he, that has to be the most fudged up qestion of them all...

I guess they would find some horny monkeys and screw their brains out.

Re: Re: reply to message

[QUOTE\]
I guess they would find some horny monkeys and screw their brains out. [/B][/QUOTE]

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EW, he is intitle to his own opinion on whatever the subject (despite how crazzy it looks, WCATV was not +16 chip, because if it is, I am going to check if my copy of crusader is the one with xanmovie)
Chip, you are seeing things were they are not, she is going to ask a cadet to spy on his commanding officer and she does not have the autority to order him to do that, so that is a personal favor she is asking to Blair.
If she say "Do that, its a order" Blair would simply tell Tolwyn what she wanted him to do, even he , a cadet, know that she does not have the autority to order him that.

let me see...."Crusader: No Regret", yes I had it.
I had yet to see the WCATV, so I cannot tell what is on the episodes...
Still, does she have the autority to give that order?
I was under the impression that she did not, if I am wrong I am sorry to mislead that.

Back