I'm kinda confused.

The Austin was a Gettysburg class cruiser, which did carry fighters. Some Exeters carry fighters as well (The Gwenhyvar, for instance).

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
The Tiger's Claw had Broadswords, Sabres and Longbows -- all of which carry torpedoes.

Are u kidding or are you being serious? Are talking about the WC I series or later on, when it was destroyed by the cloaking Strakhas?

I find that physically impossible that the Claw carried those fighers during the Vega campaign or so, Halcyon would have mentioned it at some satge, and we should have been able to fly them right?
No that can't be, 'cause the Rapiers we flew in the last missions in the Venice system had just been released. Even before that, I remember we tested the Rapier with Angel as a wingman...

Maybe some of you guys know the precise dates when all these fighters were released into action, or when their first prototypes were developed...

No, I'm serious -- we fly as part of four of the Tiger's Claw's squadrons -- there are five others... we see the others in Wing Commander Academy, which takes place at the same time as WC1 (2654).

Damn!! So you mean you could fly Longbows at the WC I period (just the time period, not the game) way before you flew them in WC III??
(I don't know, 'cause I never played WC Academy)

Hell, that messes up my ship history LOL

Originally posted by Dragon
No, they are not in WC Academy game, they must be on WCATV.

YO! Could you tell me what "ATV" stands for?? I always wondered... Armada maybe?? And what episode is it exactly, where is it placed in the whole series? (i.e. between which storyline episodes such as WC I, II, III, IV...)

It stands for Academy TV series... There were 13 episodes produced, and they take place in 2654, with one or two of them set a year earlier. You can download all of the episodes from the CIC.

No, the Wing Commander Academy game is not related to the Wing Commander Academy TV show (well, they're both Wing Commander, but that's as far as it goes).

Oh really? You mean I can play the episodes just like that?
That's awesome, I have to try that! thanx...

You can watch WCATV with Winndows Media Playeer, RealPlayer, or another player that can play avi-DivX (.avi) and/or realmedia (.rm) files. You can get the DivX versions from the CIC, and the RealMeddia versinos from me.

Originally posted by Meson
You can watch WCATV with Windows Media Player, RealPlayer, or another player that can play avi-DivX (.avi) and/or realmedia (.rm) files. You can get the DivX versions from the CIC, and the RealMedia versions from me.

Do you now by any chance how to get the high-res episodes
from http://www.Blacklance.org ??

I could only manage to find the low-res from your site, Meson's Starport...

The CIC news link for BlackLance doesn't work apparently, or it only links to the homepage...
Where do I get the weekly ATV episode?

Every sunday the cic puts up a link to the episode of the week in the news so if you want an old one just go to the archive for sunday, and click on the little get file here link or somesuch

Thanx Nap, but I just checked the news archive, and followed the links, and the last episode is not available anymore... :(

Hopefully, somebody will host the high-res series again, as in a cycle. If you know anything about that, don't hesitate! :)

yea you can only get that 1 episode each week, then I think they will recycle, just ask LOAF or any other admin and they might know.

Originally posted by iCe
Nice site Meson. Why Meson ? Liked the Meson gun ?

That's one of the reasons... :)

Wow, 26 hits a day and increasing! That's the most trafic my site ever had!. You guys must really want to see the series!

yeah.

found annother manga fan.
I find it a damn shame I can't watch everyday.

how far is dragonball Z in the USA in the Netherlands the androids have just landed

Back