I'm kinda confused.

papachulo10

Spaceman
Alright here is the deal. There the standard carrier configuration (by that i mean the ones used in WC3 and WC4) how many classes does it have. The Victory I've heard she was a Victory class ship and I've heard she was a Ranger. Someone said she was a Confederation Class. The Lexington, a Concordia calss or Victory? IF you please can you give me an example of each of the classes.

The TCS Victory (CV-40) in Wing Commander 3 is a Ranger class ship.

The TCS Lexington (CV-44) in Wing Commander 4 is a Concordia class ship.

What is the difference? Does the Concordia have a larger wing of fighters or what? The Lex does not look like the thing i saw in the Vespus. What the Confederation class ship. And what the heck is Wing Commander UE?

The TCS Victory from WC3, is a Ranger class light carrier

The TCS Lexington and TCS Princeton from WC4 are Concordia class fleet carriers

The TCS Concordia from WC2 and the WC3 intro is a Confederation class dreadnought.

The Concordia Class fleet Carriers carry 120 fighters while the Rangers carry 40 fighters. Also the Concordia class ships are larger and the design is around 50 years newer.

EW look on the Timeline, the Concordia's are given the go ahead in 2620's and the Rangers in 2580's so i was wrong it is only 40 years.

Except... the Confederation Class isn't a carrier. (It still carries fighters, though)

TC

yes but all carriers carry fighters but not only carriers carry fighters, like how in B5 the omega DESTROYERS carry fighters

Back