If you have Star Wars Rebellion...

I've got Star Wars Rebellion, but I've never had the time or opportunity to fully understand how to play the bloody thing. It looks good, just a bit too massive to play!

Just play it, you'll get used to it. Then you'll get addicted to it. Next thing you know, you'll have played it for 7 hours straight, like I did :)

I've known about that site for years, in fact off and on when I have some time I work on my WC total conversion for it. Had the site been updated sometime in the past two years, many more WC ships would be there ala Ladiesman.

I have all the Confed Cap ships done, most of the Kilrathi, all of the fighters, alot of the troops, some of the special forces, and a handfull of charecters.

Hey, not bad! Many ships "pumped" from WC Prophecy I see..

Didn't catch the Excalibur though... :(

It's there, but it's labelled 'cloak' (actually, there's two ships labelled 'cloak'; one of them's the Excal).

Maybe you can contact the person who runs the website and upload it, ladiesman, I'd love to use WC ships in Rebellion.

I think the REBed website is pretty much dead. However, if I can probably send you most of what I have. Although due to my hard drive recently dying i've found I lost a few files. I still have alittle bit though.

In the way of Cap ships, I have:

Confederation-Class
Gilgamesh-Class
Midway-Class
Vesuvius-Class
Tallahassee-Class

Seem to have lost the Kilrathi cap ships. I only had a few anyway.

In the way of fighters:

Ferret
Rapier (movie)
Wasp

Lost the other fighters I had too. Although I still have the resources for the other fighters, the cards are just missing.

In the way of troops (some of which I made up, using various pictures)

Confed:

Marine Regiment (Marines from Repleetah, WCATV)
Had more, but again, gone

Kilrathi:

Drakhai Regiment
"Death Trooper" Regiment (I know, corny name. The Kilrathi troops from WC1 in the science station place)
Ekapshi Squadron

And for charecters, all but 3 are gone. Marjakh, Kulkext, and Krulan

If there's any intrest in this whatsoever, I might actually start working on it again.

Also, i've changed a few of the event pictures. Like the prisoner pictures. Now when the Kilrathi take a prisoner, the picture of Blair in jail from WC4 is shown. When Confed takes a prisoner, i've used the picture from the "Show Trial" CCG card. The "Emporer returns to the throne" is now a picture of the Kilrathi Emporer in the throne from WC3. The Kilrathi Espionage picture is from the CCG also, where the Kilrathi is looking down a corridor at the Confed emblem.

I've been looking into .DLL files so I can mod much more, like the events that take place. I'd like to replace the charecter confrontations too.

"Blair confronts Thrakhath"
"Blair confronts The Emporer"
"Blair confronts The Emporer and Thrakhath"
"Angel confronts Thrakhath"

I think there were others, too.

Sorry for the long post, but i'd like to get the information out...

Main charecter replacements were as followed:

Luke - Blair (duh)
Mon Mothma - Tolywn
Han Solo - Maniac
Leia - Angel
Vader - Thrakhath
Emporer - Emporer

Ok...i'm done, unless there's something you'd like more info on

Originally posted by Ladiesman^
Luke - Blair (duh)
Mon Mothma - Tolywn
Han Solo - Maniac
Leia - Angel
Vader - Thrakhath
Emperor - Emperor
Gah, the Tolwyn connection sounds hilarious to me. :) Solo as a Maniac is a bit of a laugh too. The rest seem to make sense.

Originally posted by Quarto
It's there, but it's labelled 'cloak' (actually, there's two ships labelled 'cloak'; one of them's the Excal).
Right! :) But the pics are not very clear (way too dark)...
Originally posted by Bandit LOAF

Brownhair 'd make a better Solo...
Who would that be? Bondarevsky? :confused:

Slight problem... I downloaded the WC and ST:TNG ships and put them in. Problem is, the pictures are fine, but when you go into the battle screen, you see the ship you replaced, not the ship you put in.

By the way, is there any way I can use RebEd to change the ship names?

Wow, that is cool.

Brownhair would make a good Solo, but with other characters replaced with real images, maybe Lev would be a better bet for that? Not the same kind of guy but at least the images would match a little.

Jakuga could be Jerjerrod or something, Eisen could be Bel Iblis, Dekker could be Page (in fact, that'd kick particular ass). Maniac would be best as Wedge, I think. And Hobbes/Chewie. :)

But what's this about the movie rapier? Come on, man, go for the Excals and T-Bolts and Longbows, oh my! Arrows = awings, t-bolts = ywings (not in the age thing, more in the heavy fighter rather than bomber role), longbows = bwings, and Excals = xwings. It just seems to make better sense, you know?

Anyway. It's your project, you do your own thing.

Originally posted by Lunatic
Slight problem... I downloaded the WC and ST:TNG ships and put them in. Problem is, the pictures are fine, but when you go into the battle screen, you see the ship you replaced, not the ship you put in.

By the way, is there any way I can use RebEd to change the ship names?

That's a problem. I've heard rumors of a 3d model tool for Rebellion, but nothing as of yet. It's currently impossible to replace the 3d ships. The fighters do show up, however.

And why would you change the ship names in RebED? You can just do that in game...the ships will come out like "Confederation-Class 1" Name it whatever you want!

About putting Burrows in the place of Maniac, that is a very good idea. I originally had Burrows slated to be a minor charecter, but perhaps that does make sense. Although, I don't know much about Privateer, as I haven't gotten very far in it. PERHAPS, now I can change the event of "Jabba captures Solo" to something like "Roman Lynch captures Burrows" How's that sound?

And also LOAF, i'll put the cards in a zip and email em to you. They are of varying quality (some a downright ugly, while others are more professional looking) I'll also send a list of what ship/charecter/troop to replace it with, because RebED is very picking. The length of the names/encyclopedia entries are set to whatever they originally were.

Perhaps i'll work on a few more, depending on how many screenshots I can get. Oh yeah, if anyone's intrested in this and wants more, get me screenshots, pictures, whatever of charecters, ships, troops, locations, anything that seems usefull.

Back