If you have Star Wars Rebellion...

Originally posted by TyeDyeBoy

Jakuga could be Jerjerrod or something, Eisen could be Bel Iblis, Dekker could be Page (in fact, that'd kick particular ass). Maniac would be best as Wedge, I think. And Hobbes/Chewie. :)

Doesn't really matter with the minor charecters who I replace. I can edit the hell out of their stats anyway. Oh, I was bit weary about releasing the stuff before it's done because the charecters will not have their names when you make them Admirals, Generals, or Commanders. I CAN fix that, but I need to edit .DLL's.

One neat thing with the charecters I had was Paulson (pre project, of course) is just terrible terrible terrible. The only thing he's good at is weapons research (since in the WC4 novel it said he was involved in BuWeaps)

Some charecters are hard to include, such as Jukaga. I need a good picture of him, and all their is is that little face on the front of Action Stations.

About Tolywn being Mon Mothma, I needed something to go as the leader type figure. Tolywn was close enough to that to put there.

And I don't mind mixing the WC1/2 and the real pictures. Actually, the WC1/2 pictures come out better in Rebellion, becuase it distorts the .bmp. It's not really noticeable on drawn images, but real people look sorta dumb.

[/QUOTE]
But what's this about the movie rapier? Come on, man, go for the Excals and T-Bolts and Longbows, oh my! Arrows = awings, t-bolts = ywings (not in the age thing, more in the heavy fighter rather than bomber role), longbows = bwings, and Excals = xwings. It just seems to make better sense, you know?
[/QUOTE]

I suppose I could screw around a bit with the fighters. For the actual release I was going to offer a bunch more fighters than you could have in game, so you could have variety. I generally used fighters with six-letter names, because that's all the rebel side will support. Their names would like "Longbo" and such.

Damn...another REALLY long post.

A lot more fighters... that'd be pretty cool. It'd be a little unwieldy after a while, tho. If you had all the fighters from all the games... well, it'd be too much, you know?

Originally posted by RATM
Maniac designed the Morningstar right? Replace Wedge with Maniac maybe?
No way! How could you ever say that! :eek: (And I'm not just saying that 'cause of my callsign.

I believe Maniac suggested some design points, but didn't actually design the whole thing itself. I only recall the Mace being Maniac's suggestion.

Wedge never designed anything. He's an X-Wing pilot, and a very good one at that. :)

I liked the Rapier...though it looked to well armed to be a interceptor...I didnt like the Broadsword too much...the Concordia was keen, but still not the original!

print-screen and paste on paint maybe? it doesent come out good last i checked. been awhile though

Back