if you had a kilrathi dreadnought and a few trillion credits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not? The Millennium Falcon had dice in the original film. ;)

I want a bumper sticker reading "RAM THEM TILL THEY GIVE UP!"... everybody'll give you a wide berth :D

I dunno, C1,000,000,000,000n doesn't go as far as it used to...Why I remember the days when you could buy an entire assault group for a couple million...and pie to boot! No, wait, actually I can't. I can't even remember what I ate dis morning. Help?

Wait, tachyons <G>? There's no reason to assume that 'a little more money' means ships can do something impossible.

Further, laser *batteries* are something to a far larger scale than tachyon guns <G>

Originally posted by LeHah
Why not? The Millennium Falcon had dice in the original film. ;)

That was a joke, by the production crew, i didn't notice till my mate pointed it out to me

There are several other bloopers, such as the stormtrooper banging his head, carrie fisher falling out of her costume etc.

or bull horns on the front.I would say definately more guns of all types, and more shields and armor.And I guess better engines.

first step would be a well built defence system of guns, missiles and countermessures. then tie it all into a single AI (a smart one).

Whoa. I just found the reason why those dreadnoughts are so large but have such low mass.

Half the ship's filled up with kitty litter. :D

I would take some guns with a higher fire rate for torpedo defense,replace the rest of the laser turrets with something better like plasma(WC3/4 variant, not WCP!) or tachyon batteries, and add some missile launchers and capship missile tubes.

Yeah, but only if they had a lot of ammo... you wouldn't want to run out just when that last torpedo is 2 meters from the bridge :D

Personally, I think stormfires, besides the ammo problem, would be a waste of firepower. For downing torpedoes, something with a similar refire rate but lower damage capacity should be enough...

--Eder

Originally posted by Oggy
That was a joke, by the production crew, i didn't notice till my mate pointed it out to me.

There are several other bloopers, such as the stormtrooper banging his head, carrie fisher falling out of her costume etc.

You forgot that the Throne Room Cerimony at the end of Star Wars was based after the greatest Nazi propaganda films ever "Triumph of the Will".

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0025913

Or that Carrie Fisher was snorting gigantic amounts of cocaine in-between shoots during Empire Strikes Back.

I would have a cloaking devise, kick ass bar, bitchen sterio, wc3/4 tachyon turrets, torpedo/cap ship launchers, and "FEAR THIS" Painted on the back, while the rest of the ship is the darker brown or dark grey like the Victory was.

Do you know that Cute Bunny in Italian is Attraente Coniglietto? Cool name...

'Nywayz, I'd want a Bug Fleetkiller...or a Behemoth gun..or a Sivar...which one is more powerful?
:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back