if you had a kilrathi dreadnought and a few trillion credits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a dreadnought, the WC3 one? Since we don't know the full capabilities (besides those noted in VS and AS) I am not sure. If possible even heavier shields and armament (both Flak and anti capship), that's never wrong.

Not in my dreadnought! But feel free to have them in your ship, although I could imagine that the crew will be somewhat irritated by them .:)

Yeah, a "Wackel-Dackel" (that's what they are called in Germany). Or the hip-swinging Elvis...
Boy, I am sure you will be relieved of command pretty quickly with such accesoires on your ship. :)

Pah! that's nothing, just wait until I paint the thing chrome, stick some alloys on the Cap Ship missiles, knock a few holes in the engines just to make them sound louder and install the biggest loudest stero system in the galaxy!!!!

Then i'll just go around the Universe playing music which consists of nothing but bass....! :D

you wouldn't! :) Just think if you did that there would be anything you could point at and laugh.

(Warning blatent rip-off of Star Trek here)

Name for my ship: Tacky :D
It's mission: to be the most laughed at Dreadnought in the universe.

Now that's a Dreadnought to be proud of:p

ahhh yes :) but in war-time it's a secret Confederation Laboratry where many weird and highly classified experiments are conducted... muahahahahahahahah :D

They'll never suspect.............

I'd spend it on a big sign painted on the back that said "we brake for no-one" :D (prize for whoever guesses the film thats from) a really big cloaking device (so no-one could see the sign?), and fixing that squeak in the captains chair:D

Originally posted by Jezzerr
Pah! that's nothing, just wait until I paint the thing chrome, stick some alloys on the Cap Ship missiles, knock a few holes in the engines just to make them sound louder and install the biggest loudest stero system in the galaxy!!!!

I'd actually love to see a Confed fighter, perferably an Arrow, with great big engine holes and some artfully added exhaust holes as well. :)

Originally posted by Oggy
I'd spend it on a big sign painted on the back that said "we brake for no-one" :D (prize for whoever guesses the film thats from) a really big cloaking device (so no-one could see the sign?), and fixing that squeak in the captains chair:D

spaceballs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back