If Saffron Burrows isn't avalible...

Hmmm, how about Halle Berry? She seems to be able to play just about every imaginable role now. I'm sure that she'd have a great Belgian accent.

I really like Halle Berry, and after seeing her in X Men, I thought that she might be good in a role for Spirit. But she's black. I'm not being racist here for a second, but in a role for either, there'd have to be a lot of explaining. :p

I thought she was pretty cool in "Die Another Day." But I don't think it called for the inevitable (and in the making) "Jinx" movie.

Originally posted by Phillip Tanaka
I really like Halle Berry, and after seeing her in X Men, I thought that she might be good in a role for Spirit. But she's black. I'm not being racist here for a second, but in a role for either, there'd have to be a lot of explaining. :p

She's light-skinned enuff to play an Asian gal; mebbe just do some makeup around the eyes to give that almond-shaped eyes look. Alternately, character could be explained to be biracial ((japanese/Black). Just a thought...

You know, I saw her in another movie, and I was like 'wait...is that her?' She is light skinned, unlike, say, Cathy Freeman (that Olympic runner who sent Sydney in a frenzy in 2000 and had the world on their feet), and like I said after seeing her portrayal of Storm in X Men she'd be good for the role.

I did a bit of looking about on the Internet, and I was a fool to discount Halle Berry for Spirit. She has exactly the right looks in Die Another Day and has the perfect balence of Spirit's calm and demure (as evidenced in X Men) and fire. (Jinx). If they put Spirit in any Wing Commander movie, Halle Berry would be the obvious shoe in.

YOu REEALLY like spirit Phillip huh ? (saw in the Profile as well).

Come too reality.Berry is black and not Asian....

You are right about the look though

Yeah, I do. :) Sure, Halle Berry is black, but I think she's light skinned enough to get away with it. If you remember, Spirit doesn't exactly have Rei Ayanami's skin tone.

Well yes , she doesnt but ,she is not ....black :)

Anyway a little (...little??...) make up can take care of that.

Sure it would be great to see Halle Berry in a WC movie, but she'd have to be a key character to get her there because she doesn't exactly have supporting roles, at least not anymore.

Yeah! Cobra. That would be a "great" role. ;)

I think since Spirit is Japanese, she should be played by a Japanese girl like Ayumi Hamasaki or Takako Uehara.

Anyway, you probably wouldn't get a big star to play Spirit, since she played Kamikaze. (Didn't she blow herself in a Supply Depot or Space Station back in WC2).

Originally posted by Ghost
Michael Jackson should be the next Spirit he has the white skin, the eyes, that *look*.

BWA HAHAHAHAHAH!

Too funny!:D

Originally posted by K1nG Gr4H4m
Yeah! Cobra. That would be a "great" role. ;)

I think since Spirit is Japanese, she should be played by a Japanese girl like Ayumi Hamasaki or Takako Uehara.

Anyway, you probably wouldn't get a big star to play Spirit, since she played Kamikaze. (Didn't she blow herself in a Supply Depot or Space Station back in WC2).

If this Takako Uehara played Spirit, it would be funny since Spirit's name is Tanaka Marike

Back