I thought it was impossible... but I did!

Quarto said:
Hehe, sounds like you didn't actually finish that cat gauntlet, because if you did you'd know :p.

If you meant the bunny song, yes I already know about that. I don't say much about Easter Eggs attached to stuff.

Hey popsicle....or Q, for that matter...what's the episode 3 feature previously mentioned? Before you say wait and see, don't say wait and see. Give me a hint instead. Or just tell me flat-out, that would be ok as well. C'mon guys, be a pal! Waiting for Standoff episodic release dates is killing me! I go into withdrawl after playing through the previous episodes after the 30th time...apparently I'm developing a tolerance, so I need a fix!!!

Nah, we won't say what it is... yet. We're not even sure how it will be implemented. But I think you'll find it cool ;)

FleeBalls said:
Hey popsicle....or Q, for that matter...what's the episode 3 feature previously mentioned? Before you say wait and see, don't say wait and see. Give me a hint instead. Or just tell me flat-out, that would be ok as well. C'mon guys, be a pal! Waiting for Standoff episodic release dates is killing me! I go into withdrawl after playing through the previous episodes after the 30th time...apparently I'm developing a tolerance, so I need a fix!!!

All I can give you is a few non-classified facts:
-You'll get to fly the Rapier
-There will be a ship selection
-And there's branching between winning and losing path. They say getting the win-win ending will be tough.

Episode 3, like Episode 2, will have two "endings" - one means that you'll start the next episode on the winning path, and the other means that you'll start the next episode on the losing path.

You can always go from the losing branch of an episode to the winning branch of the next episode, and even if you lose Ep 4 and therefore get on the losing branch of Ep 5, you will still be able to get the best possible endgame - so nobody should ever worry about being on a losing path... none of them are dead-ends.

And as Lazy Panda said, getting the best possible Ep 5 ending will be tough, even if you've won every mission in the game before that.

Back