I thought it was impossible... but I did!

Chicken

Spaceman
Burn you little Confed sons of bitch, BURN!

whoppingscore0ak.jpg

Two cans of mocha and an hour spent battling sweaty palms and blistering glare, it was done.

My second run to beat it... well I hit an asteroid. I only smoked 11 Confed ships:confused: !

...Of course, it doesn't count, since clearly you let one of the enemies crash into an asteroid or something :p.

Seriously, though - now you should do the same with the Kilrathi gauntlet.

I got to wave 14 I think against the Kilrathi ships in a Rapier II. So far I have done better in that ship than I have in any other. but the confed ships are tough. Congrats

just tried it and got up to wave 10 before I died (in a rapierII with difficulty on nightmare, and no caffiene)

2 things that got my attention: on the second wave the ferret has a gladius vdu display and the damage vdu is behind the communications vdu, is there a way to move that? I found it rather annoyin when some ship would send out a death comm and I was tryin to find out how much damage Ive taken.

"another kilrathi bites the dust"

Kitties all dead? :D

diditagain4yn.jpg

Yep. Fried most of the cats, though I think close to thirty rammed into asteroids chasing me... gotta love the AI. I managed to kill an entire with out knowing when I flew around a big asteroid, all of 'em, like lemmings, crashed in unison.

Should've taken a screenshot of it, but was laughing to hard to do so.:)

I resolve myself of any responsibility of what could potentially follow here... didn't get my approval so its not my fault

Quarto said:
So, were you playing with the in-game music turned on?

It wouldn't be Standoff without the WC2 style music.

Needaham45 said:
I resolve myself of any responsibility of what could potentially follow here... didn't get my approval so its not my fault

Uhhh... what does that mean?

ok who can we blame then? I just completed the Kilrathi gaunlet (holy crap Ive never manuvered so much since takin out the dreadnought in WC3) and heard the song at the end. Bunnies? WTF? it is good for a laugh though

Yea... I'm music producer, and that was something that wasn't approved by me... I'm a little annoyed at the person who arbitarily did that ruining my soundtrack with filth :p

Eh, you just have no appreciation for Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Michael :p.

(besides, I didn't hear any complaints from you about our previous arbitrarily-added musical easter egg :p )

Quarto said:
(besides, I didn't hear any complaints from you about our previous arbitrarily-added musical easter egg :p )

Was that in UE? I'll have to replay it!

Back