I must know....

Geez Viper61 you've got it really bad I mean women problems and a Jaguar fan I honestly feel bad for you.

Col.Dom, Unfortunately many of us have been there, done that, and bought the T-shirt. You have my deepest sympathy.

a very wise old man who I knew while I was at sixth form once told me that everything happens for a reason, and although the reason might not be apparent at the time and the emotional pain may be high, you usually move onto new and better things, thus the reason reveals itself in the fact that better things await you soon.

Originally posted by Thymerlord
Geez Viper61 you've got it really bad I mean women problems and a Jaguar fan I honestly feel bad for you.

Col.Dom, Unfortunately many of us have been there, done that, and bought the T-shirt. You have my deepest sympathy.

Not really problems, we're fine right now. This point in the relationship is where everything went sour in the last one, though, so I'm not really waiting for it to end, it just wouldn't suprise me as much as the first one did (damn I sound like Doomsdsay! :) )

And hey, the jags aren't that bad. We've got jimmy smith's back, keenan McCardell is finally showing up, Hopefully fred taylor and Mark Brunell can stay healthy next season, and the defense wasn't that bad last year (the offense was just anemic!). The only real disappointment to me this year was kyle Brady's play. He really was in the gutter this season!! Overall I'm hopeful, in both aspects of this post!

Yeah but will Brunell want to stay with his buddy gone to the Texans. Nothing really surprises me with women anymore, but I always date the really weird ones. And look at the bright side I'm a Buccaneers fan since the old orange and white, at least you guys did'nt have a coaching "problem".

Originally posted by Viper61
Sorry Col. Dom,

Let me guess, everything seemed pretty fine or it was rocky and then it was starting to look up when she let you have it? I told myself I'd never get involved with another woman who kept stuff all pent up inside after I got really burnt one time, but here I am in the same situation. I'm with someone who really doesn't know how to express herself. I'd rather have her like she was when we first met, when she would tell me anything and everything. Now it seems like shes walking on eggshells around me. From this little line of events, I'm just kindof waiting for the hammer to drop.

Right on the nose... sort of. She'd come up with a "whim of the week," not tell me about it (I must pyschic) and then get upset when I didn't figure it out. The, she would stay upset and then let me know when it's too late.

:rolleyes:

Col.Dom: Doesn't the fact that you promised to marry her count for anything? And I'm sorry about your misfortune too :(

Emotions

sigh, i'm really sorry for u Col.Dom
i guess that's the way as long as we have emotions, but i think the contrary is MUCH MUCH worse

edit, spelling

Well, Penguin, it should. However, she was a bit distraught over how long it took to get me to set a date & all.

Back