I feel like an idiot...

Naféasonto

Swabbie
Banned
I was cleaning out the Trunk of my car. My WIng Commander Kilrathi Saga cds were back there because my friend borrowed them to play and I threw them away. I am so pissed at myself right now. I have like the 1st and 2nd cds but I threw away the rest. I didn't even realize it until it was too late when I was cleaning out my car. I just don't know what to do now as I am royally pissed at myself.

It might be worth going back to the dumpster (or wherever it was) and fishing it out if it's not too late. People might think you're digging up garbage, but it's a Wing Commander fan's bread and butter!

Sir,

This is why, on occasion, it isn't quite so good to have loved and lost rather than ne'er to have loved at all...!

KvK

Well you at least have WC1-2. You can pick up a DOS copy of WC3 for pretty cheap if you look around. Cheaper than a new copy of KS.

Well you at least have WC1-2. You can pick up a DOS copy of WC3 for pretty cheap if you look around. Cheaper than a new copy of KS.

Yeah... Is Disk 2 the first wc3 disk? Because you can make a quasi windows patch with the Dos version by running the Kilrathi executable but using the dos CDs. The only thing is that the music might not play as it won't find the remastered kilrathi saga digital stuff.

There is one selling on ebay for the fantastic price of 224.95

And some on AMazon used for 170.00 even better.

WC3 is even cheaper on Amazon like 17.00. I could use the Old versions of WC1 and 2 but the experience from Saga is just not the same with all the enhanced sounds and such.

Use bittorrent or the like and download the saga, hey piracy is a crime, so is the lack of re-releases!

Bleh, KS sucks.
DOS versions have better music and sound; i've been replaying both, WC1 and WC2, some missions in DOS and some other in KS, and the diferences are abismal, the music and even the speed game, it runs flawlessly and witouth stutter in DOS.

Even more i had a true Iceman canonical death! :D

Use bittorrent or the like and download the saga, hey piracy is a crime, so is the lack of re-releases!

What an idiot. WC1 and WC4 were *just* rereleased and WC1/SM1 were re-ported last fall. Great things like this wouldn't happen if we supported cheapasses slinging around games illegally. That would in turn hurt the prospects for new WC games in the future.

Back