I can draw a Kilrathi!

ChrisReid said:
It'd actually be kind of funny to do a comic in WC1/Prophecy Advance style with a variety of general locations and then the text below the "talking heads." I guess it'd get quite tiring if the whole comic were like that though.

I'd like to see someone take the Wing Commander movie script and then use the Wing Commander I talking heads and colored font to present it. That'd be mind-boggling.

Bandit LOAF said:
I'd like to see someone take the Wing Commander movie script and then use the Wing Commander I talking heads and colored font to present it. That'd be mind-boggling.

Has anyone ever tried editing their own animated cutscenes into WC1 or 2?

I must agree with the people here, Striker...keep drawing! Don't back down now, you coward :p

As with all things, you get better in time. Keep it up and you will steadily find your skills getting better till you never remember being as good as you become.

If it's a think you share a passion for, then do it. If you don't share a passion for it, then don't do it. Pretty simple.

I always drew as a child, and I still have a little bit of the touch, though surprisingly I've never drawn anything in Wing Commander-- heck, I never finish half the stuff I finish. It's more of a exercise in relaxation to me. Here is a link to something I did about a week ago. It's not related to Wing Commander, so I won't bother inserting it in the text. Consider it a side note. I'd actually help-- a comic is something I'd always wanted to work on, but the process of drawing is so time consuming that I simply wouldn't have the time. I do welcome any friendly criticism on my work though, if anyone ever cares (and I don't presume for a second anyone does.)

I do think for my next piece I'll try my hand at a Kilrathi.

Nice pictures...reminds me of the earlier thread some time ago when i asked people would think of having an anime version of a kilrathi.....I can imagine what it could look like......

Back