How's your lovelife: Flint or Rachel?

He doesn't end up in the custudy so much in the end. At least I don't think there was enough time for him to get eaten.
As for being alone in the end; he was getting all the love in the end anyone would want from that neph when his time came.;)

He doesn't end up in the custudy so much in the end. At least I don't think there was enough time for him to get eaten.
As for being alone in the end; he was getting all the love in the end anyone would want from that neph when his time came.;)
Eww.. I'm just starting on disc 3, but I don't think I want to see that.

The funny thing about Wing Commander is that sometimes it keeps itself light simple and fun, and other times it's very deep and tragic. I like these aspects of it. I would've liked it though if Blair's life was more of the light simple fun variety. Blair's life and relationships aren't your pop culture happy ending.. more of a tragic Shakespearean ending. I guess that's good art.. but I'll take the happy ending.

Don't worry Blair, that rash will go away in 3 to 6 weeks...:mad:
I just finished Prophecy again myself, and I'm getting started on Secret Ops. I did notice something odd in the Gold Edition manual, but I'll save that for later since not everypne has finished the game.

Well then pull out your manuals for Gold and read the letters. The last one is Blair's e-mail saying he had no unread messages. I haven't finished yet, so that's why I said don't spoil it. In fact, i'm not getting back on this thread till I finish.

Back