How?

I am pretty sure he has one. I could imagine he got hooked to it very early and it interested him a lot. It's classified as hobby. Many people collect stamps...and his hobby is Wing Commander. It is more interesting. And so, if you collect information about it in some years...you know many things. Except that he knows many people, whom are/were important for the WC universe personal. :)

What are you talking about?

Ben Lesnick is a college student, an administrative assistant, a snappy dresser, and a baker/hit with the ladies (check out the picture of the cowboy/indian cake...)

He just has an interest in Wing Commander, and has been following it since it's beginnings in 1990. So?

wow, so he knew about wingcommander BEFORE it was released?? OMG!!1 lol :) sorry, had to say that.

LOAF is meh homeh, even if he dont concider meh a homeh, I did laugh when he couldnt tie his tie however, good show LOAF! you make me proud now!

btw, it exists reading alot on a subject, and STILL have a normal life, ffs. Just your normal life concists more of playing around w/ the subject in particular then cruising in town picking up chicks. .... end..

Originally posted by RATM
wow, so he (LOAF) knew about wingcommander BEFORE it was released?? OMG!! lol :) sorry, had to say that.
What are you talking about? WCI was in fact released in 1990, as the previous post alludes to.

LOAF is an Nueral Net Processor computer program, much like A.L.I.C.E chatbot AI, but at least 40 years more advanced. His programmer, Dr. Ben L., programed the AI to formulate all the knowledge of Wing Commander in 1990 and left the program to run.

Originally posted by Fishbone
...I could imagine he got hooked to it very early and it interested him a lot. It's classified as hobby.

Nope, just classified. As in "I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you". ;)

The reasons why LOAF knows a lot about WC

- he's born with a WC game
- every morning, he eats the special WC corn-flakes (you know, there are a lot of tips on the box
- Don't you know ? LOAF is Chris Blair !!
- He loves shooting down the cats
- he loves the sound of the neutron gun
- he's always wanted to be a Commander

No, the reason is: HE IS LOAF HIMSELF

lol

Originally posted by Bob McDob
Originally posted by Fishbone
...I could imagine he got hooked to it very early and it interested him a lot. It's classified as hobby.

Nope, just classified. As in "I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you". ;)

Just as you say. :D

As this sheet of novelty mall-stickers will vouch, I'm Da Bomb!

stickers.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back