How many are there ???

Originally posted by KrisV
It's amazing how few people understand what "flames" are like. Here's an example of a real flame, so you won't be mistaken again.

I see... Sorry, my bad...

Would "rant" have been a better word? Wait, I got it: "kvetch"...

Yeah, that's the ticket...
Henceforth, such things shall be declared "kvetches".

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
The Tiger's Claw from the movie is apparently the same from WC1, it just got a major overhaul in between. That's a bit harder to swallow (at least for me) but who knows.

Ok, so the Tiger Claw apparently lost the two "shields" that close to cover the flight deck.... I don't understand the logic in refitting it to something that was less protective. When the Starship Enterprise was refit, that ship got better engines and a new deflector as well as a new photon torpedo bank. Does anyone know of the advancements that this refit of the Tiger Claw brought about?

It didn't get an overhaul, it's the same ship. It just looks different -- the movie version is a high res 3D model, the WC1 version is a twelve year old ten pixel by ten pixel blob.

You just know that in some alternate universe, everyone's doppleganger is bitching about how the Claw didn't change at all, and looked really cheesy in the movie, since it's a big green 80s-ish scifi cheeseball.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Does my alternate universe twin have a beard or not? Because that's kind of confusing.

Only if its an evil alternate universe you. Then it will have an evil looking goatee.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Does my alternate universe twin have a beard or not? Because that's kind of confusing.

I was watching the original Star Trek the other day and I noticed that all the crazy/unstable humans (not to be confused with evil/bad) in that show all had a five day old beard. Anyone else know what I'm rambling about?

Originally posted by Soma

I was watching the original Star Trek the other day and I noticed that all the crazy/unstable humans (not to be confused with evil/bad) in that show all had a five day old beard. Anyone else know what I'm rambling about?

Well, I'm sure Indiana Jones, Sonny Crockett, and Logan do...

Crazy people aren't trusted with sharp things in any dimension.

Oh, come on! Its common knowledge that anyone with a goatee is EVIL!!!

http://www.pvponline.com/archive.php3?archive=20010426

Of course, anyone with a long beard is either a mad prophet or a raving religious fanatic (or possibly both), depending on the context of the story.

I guess I'm classified as unstable, I havent shaved in... no, wait. I still have one more day before I can be declared crazy.

Back