How many are there ???

TCSTigersClaw

Greek Special Forces B' Company "Naoussa" 2007-200
Im just wondering.LOAF found 3 Concordia named ships (not Concordia class) in the Wc univerce.Well there was one from Wc2,another which i dont know (from a novel maybe) and a third one , which is the Wcmovie concordia.

Well... Isnt the movie "Concordia" the one from Wc 2??It has different shape , but I think its the same.

With the same logic, there are 3 TigersClaw , 2 Rapier I and 2 Broadswords etc etc.

?:confused:

Well for some reason Roberts changed the design of the ships in the movie, for reasons I don't understand. He wanted them to look more like sea life ships more then anything else.

Nafé

Thats my opinion too and I think its obvious.But its seems that others consider them different ships from the game ones

This is similar to a post KrisV just locked.

Yeah, I tend to agree that Roberts just shifted everything around to get either what he wanted or what he thought would selll better albeit I'm in a small minority as most people try to find some continuity between the movie and the games.

There are three Concordias because that is the number that there are. They existed at seperate times, were different classes of ships and all had different stories.

There are *not* three (???) Tiger's Claws because you saw the name spelled differently somewhere.

The Concordia from the movie is a Concordia-class supecruiser, the Concordia from WC2 is a Confederation-class Dreadnought.

The Tiger's Claw from the movie is apparently the same from WC1, it just got a major overhaul in between. That's a bit harder to swallow (at least for me) but who knows.

The Rapier from the movie is an entirely different Rapier than the Rapier in WC1 (which is the Rapier II then) it just has the same name. The movie Rapier's designation is CF-117b ans it was developed already in 2527, I think same applies to the Broadsword. Got most of the information from the TC Handbook and, of course, spending time here. :)

mmmm.... I think most people here including LOAF want to do that.I think that there is not possible to do that.The Wcmovie is a part of Wc1 story , but its altered so it could fit in a 90min movie.

:rolleyes: last time I said that,they all get angry with me,but ill say it again.

WCmovie story,ships etc doesnt fit in the WCTimeline...:cool:

Why don't you read some of the other threads on this topic before annoying us with this? Everything you've raised so far (and a lot more) has been explained time and time again since 1999.

The Wing Commander movie isn't Wing Commander 1. It's another story set in the Wing Commander universe, near the time of (before, actually) Wing Commander 1.

Originally posted by KrisV
Why don't you read some of the other threads on this topic before annoying us with this? Everything you've raised so far (and a lot more) has been explained time and time again since 1999.

Well, mayhaps if he could do a SEARCH or something, he'd've been able to look that up... But, since there's no more search capabilities on the CZ, he's gotta resort to reposting on a topic that's been "done" as far back as '99.

...IOW, here's a good argument for re-enabling the search feature, comprendes?...

Originally posted by Preacher

Well, mayhaps if he could do a SEARCH or something, he'd've been able to look that up... But, since there's no more search capabilities on the CZ, he's gotta resort to reposting on a topic that's been "done" as far back as '99.

...IOW, here's a good argument for re-enabling the search feature, comprendes?...

Although the thread Kris reffers to was going on *at the same time* this one was posted. It's an argument in favor of people having their brains re-wired.

The search is disabled for technical reasons, so I'm afraid we won't be enabling it no matter how some people act.

...here's a good argument for re-enabling the search feature, comprendes?...

Yeah, you're a damned fine upstanding reason why the Search feature should come back so people can look at all your posts and see how goddamned silly you are.

Originally posted by LeHah

Yeah, you're a damned fine upstanding reason why the Search feature should come back so people can look at all your posts and see how goddamned silly you are.

You got a serious case of transrectal encephalitis going on there, dude...
"I" wasn't the reason referred to, flame-boy:

It was referring to the endless flames I see where people whine about how others should "look up" stuff previously posted, so as to not bother (the whiners) with stuff already addressed in the past.

===========
And to Kris/Ghost: Yeah, I know there were/are technical reasons (and/or $$ reasons) why the search feature was disbled. All's I'm sayin' is that said dynamic is one of the "side effects" of disabling the feature.

It was referring to the endless flames I see where people whine about how others should "look up" stuff previously posted
It's amazing how few people understand what "flames" are like. Here's an example of a real flame, so you won't be mistaken again.

You're an imbred, cat fucking, dog licking, brainless, mindless, dickless, heartless, pubeless steaming pile of rancid gibbering rats snot with extra flies and bleeding anal warts that dribbles shit from his festering pudding muncher while foaming sulfuric buttjuice from his overpunched and hideously overstretched cum spattered curry dumper with all the style and grace of a drunken mongo burping out his national anthem (the Jizz Spangled Buttplug) while simultaneously choking and spluttering on the combined gob-stopping impediments of fifty relations pus-filled cocks and the fruits of their disease ridden nuts

Back