How did you feel when

Hicks are what people from highly populated parts of the country call anyone from the midwest and the south reguardless of how well educated he or she is. Now let's get back to the topic at hand.

Here's another question, how did you fell when...

12: Vaquero died after you killed Hobbes?

Vaquero was the only wingman who was worth a damn. He would stay with you no matter how rough it got unlike the other pansies who liked to take off and leave you all alone in the middle of a furball. Hobbes had to die though, so that he could'nt get word of the T-bomb back to the enemy. Did that somehow slip Eisen's mind when he orders you to let him go?

Speaking of wingmen, by the time I got to Kilrah I was fresh out of name brand models. Why was'nt I allowed to pick four of the generic redshirts standing in the background? As the CAG, Blair should be able to do anything he wants to, right?

Bandit LOAF said:
No, it doesn't. Kentucky and West Virginia are generally considered northern states because they remained part of the Union during the civil war.

I think they're technically considered "border states", along with Maryland and a couple others.

McGruff said:
Speaking of wingmen, by the time I got to Kilrah I was fresh out of name brand models. Why was'nt I allowed to pick four of the generic redshirts standing in the background? As the CAG, Blair should be able to do anything he wants to, right?

My personal opinion on this? The brass above your head (Capt. Eisen) decided "Blair, you're getting WAY too many of my people killed. No more wingmen for you."

Col. Bob said:
Hicks are what people from highly populated parts of the country call anyone from the midwest and the south reguardless of how well educated he or she is. Now let's get back to the topic at hand.

Here's another question, how did you fell when...

12: Vaquero died after you killed Hobbes?

He didn't die when I played it. I obeyed the Captain's orders and didn't fly out after Hobbes. :cool:

DyNaMiX said:
He didn't die when I played it. I obeyed the Captain's orders and didn't fly out after Hobbes. :cool:

I don't think it was a very reasonable order. If Hobbes ever made it to the Kilrathi, there's no telling in how much more damage he could do. He probably knew a lot more about confed than he was able to tell on those secret transmissions. He was also a Kilrathi with an unique understanding of Confed.

Yet at the same time, we all know how much thrakhath and the other nobles really cared about listening to someone with insider knowledge into the confed (i.e. Baron Jukaga)

Colonel Jim said:
I give the following situations, and I want to know how you reacted to them.

1: When Hobbes betrayed Confed and mostly Blair, and Cobra died(WC3)
2: When Angel died? (WC3)
3: Who did you pick Rachel or Flint? and why?(WC3)
4: When you saw the Victory ram itself into the Kilrathi Flagship (WC3)
5: When Eisen was relieved of command by Paulsen (WC4)
6: When Eisen defected to the Border Worlds (WC4)
7: Vegabond died (WC4)
8: When you found out that Tolwyn was the bad guy afterall (WC4)
9: St Helens came out of the Jump Point and shot the crap out of the Vesuvius (WC4)
10: Christopher Blair wasn't the main Character in Wing Commander Prophecy
11: Christopher Blair died (WCP)

You don't have to answer them al but some of them would be nice. Who will do the kick-off?

A little late, but here we go...

1) I was VERY confused, and his explanation (I played de PSX version) made me even more consfused. Kilrathi never betray nor surrender? Then, what the hell were Gorah Khar and the other Kilrathi rebel colonies doing back there in good old WC2?

2) When I saw her captive in the Kilrathi throne room, I was certain that she wouldn't come back...

3) Flint! Always! :D

4) I was more impressed by the BIG battle in the background! Man, how I would like to fight in such battle. To bad WC3's engine wasn't able to simulate it. The actual mission you fly in the game is quite dry, a poor simulation of what it could be.

5) No big deal, it wasn't the first time I saw some loser take his place in command of his ship.

6) I didn't think twice and followed him!

7) Now I was shocked! It was just like when Bossman or Shadow died... :(

8) I was truly happy! Never liked the jerk, and now that he was the bad guy I finally would be able to kick his ass! :D

9) It was nice, although I'd rather nail that monster by myself, just like the Sivar...

10) No big deal. He's not immortal, you know, he can't fly forever...

11) What did I just say? :D Seriously, now, I'm not certain that he really died...

9: St Helens came out of the Jump Point and shot the crap out of the Vesuvius (WC4)

---------------------------

1. My first thought was "I hope I can take bloody revenge on this furball bastard!".

2. "For killing Angel, many cats will fall..." ...and the cats felt! *g*

3. Since I´m female, I didn´t care a lot about this scene. ;) But as far as I know I choosed Flint because I liked her pretty more than Rachel Coriolis.

4. "Ähmm...holy shit, thats game over!?" :)

5. Well...Paulsen seemed a little bit more straightforward, thats important in a war. But Eisen was more friendly and humane.

6. Well, he choosed the right side after all. But when I played WC4 the first time, I stayed on the conferderation side...because Seether was a dream of man for me! :D

7. I was very sad. One of the best pilots ever.

8. I was shocked, he killed so many civilists for obscure reasons! But geniality and madness sometimes lay near together...

9. "Whooow, time to die Vesuvius! :D "

10. Cool, I didnt like the old man very much. Frosty is the best! :)

11. Is he really dead???

Aron Figaro said:
My personal opinion on this? The brass above your head (Capt. Eisen) decided "Blair, you're getting WAY too many of my people killed. No more wingmen for you."

It's not my fault if my wingmen don't know how to choose "replay mission".

Colonel Jim said:

1.) I actually felt bad for Cobra, because I hadn't considered (at the time) that Hobbes might be a sleeper agent. It's a shame that although Cobra was quite rabid about her hatred of the Kilrathi, her fears were justified.

2.) At least her death was an epic one. She died doing her duty. Truly a noble death, and one worthy of her.

3.) Well, I had to pick Flint, because I hate Ginger Lynn. Blair didn't need any STDs at that stage in his career.

4.) I knew it wouldn't even scratch the paint... and I was right.

5.) I thought Paulsen was kinda cool because he's on The West Wing and I like his character there... too bad he turned out to be an a**hole.

6.) I went with him, of course.

7.) Oh well. He's no Maniac.

8.) ... was that my cue to be surprised?

9.) I loooooooooove fleet battles, so that was SO awesome to see!

10.) Thank God.

11.) Poor Mark Hamill.

First, I'd like to say keep in mind that when I first played WC3 I was only a little kid.

1. "Hobbes?!?! OMG no! He was soooo cool...Damn Cobra was right...oops..."
2. I got scared. Heh, after I lost the game and Blair got clawed by Thrakath, I was too scared to play the game for like a week.
3. Rachel, she was hotter. Flint was always rambling on about this or that...Rachel got right to the busniess.
4. I felt like I let everyone in the game down. :(
5. (note: I was older when I played wc4..I think it was like last summer or the summer before) "Dude this is some major bs."
6. "Man, what's going on in this man's navy when guys like Eisan and Maniac are defecting..."
7. "Aww...man...not Vagabond...he was cool...crap..."
8. I wasn't very suprised, but a little pissed at Tolwyn.
9. I was like "Hell yeah! Go Eisen!"
10. "I'm not too sure about this whole 'not being blair' thing, but I'll give it a try..."
11. I agree with whom ever said "I'm still in denail". I was hoping to see Blair shoot out of the thing right before it exploded.

Colonel Jim said:
I give the following situations, and I want to know how you reacted to them.

You don't have to answer them al but some of them would be nice. Who will do the kick-off?

1. Hatred, i wanted to kill the basterd so i lost 4 pilots (first and last time i'd go after him)
2. same as 1
3. rachel, she is hotter and i like her more then flint
4. i thought it sucked, but earth could not be saved so i would have done the same if i was eisen
5. confused
6. confused, wanted to know why he did it
7. that sucked too, since i "knew" vagabond for some time then
8. i was suprised, and confused
9. first i thought it was some sort of bad ending, 2 supercarriers comming after me, and then is was realy suprised what happend next
10. i sucked to be a Lt again... a rookie..
11. i didn't stood still by it long... like it was supposed to happen

Back