Holy Crappy Concordia Supercruiser Model Batman!

Bob McDob

Better Health Through Less Flavor
conn.jpg

Even more proof that I, indeed, suck. :p The reason it looks a bit...edgy is because it's the first model project I actually followed out to its semi-logical conclusion...and the reason it's not skinned is because I DON"T HAVE ANY SKINS DAMMIT!!!!! :(

Post cards/money/flames here, 'cause I'm too tired to look anywhere else and never check my mail anyway ^_^

hey! that's not bad! all you need is to remove the turrets and it's an aircrat carrier! that probably floats!

You could sent it to Star Wars fans. The bottom picture looks really like an Imperial Star Destroyer.

Originally posted by Wedge009
And you even know it too...

Your point? :p Now if you excuse me, I missed the date of Ivar Chu McDanial's ascension yesterday, so I really must run off soon to meditate for the latter part of the day, tut tut :p

Originally posted by Bob McDob
Even more proof that I, indeed, suck.

The first step on the road to recovery is admitting that there is a problem. Well done young padawan.

BTW: I take the arrow over the hellcat every time.

Originally posted by dacis2
anyway, (sidetrack) are Col.Dom and I the only guys who think Hellcat ROCKS?

Not neccessarily. Hellcats have their place. I love them as an all round fighter (I'd take the hellcat over the arrow anyday, although I do rely more on particle weapons rather than missles) and they are by far the most deadly aircraft Confed has in the hands of a good pilot (the problem is you have to find a good pilot :) ). It's kindof like the 3 little pigs poridge. Arrow is too small, TBolt is too slow, but the Cat is just right. Long live the Hellcat!

C-ya

Originally posted by dacis2
anyway, (sidetrack) are Col.Dom and I the only guys who think Hellcat ROCKS?

No, theres more idiots than just you two guys. ;)

Originally posted by LeHah
No, theres more idiots than just you two guys. ;)
I'm very proud of you, LeHah. As they say, admitting the problem is the first step on the road to recovery.

Originally posted by Viper61
Arrow is too small, TBolt is too slow, but the Cat is just right. Long live the Hellcat!
I'll admit the Hellcat does indeed has its place, but I don't think the 'just right' theory sits well. (I don't mind slow speed, so I like the Thunderbolt, BTW).

It's like the problem I have with corvettes: they're faster than capships, but slower than fighters, they have more firepower than fighters, but lack the strong defences of capships. The only advantage they seem to have in the WC universe is their cheap price tag.

It's like the problem I have with corvettes: they're faster than capships, but slower than fighters, they have more firepower than fighters, but lack the strong defences of capships. The only advantage they seem to have in the WC universe is their cheap price tag.
Tell that to the WC3 corvette :p.

Corvettes have their uses. The main reason that you'd use them is when you need a ship on station for a period of time. Fighters don't have the longevity, and your destroyers and cruisers are too expensive to leave floating out in the middle of nowhere watching for something that may never happen. You don't always want to build a new base, and in those instances, the corvette is the perfect answer.

Okay okay okay!

Number ONE:

Hellcat V r0x0rz th' s0x0rz 0ff Uv j00!! They are the most well-rounded fighters ever built. I love them and would definitely sign up as a career Hellcat pilot.

Number Two:

WC3 corvettes annihilate the whole world. They are the scourge of the WC3 universe. They caught me off guard when I first played and, to this day, pose a deadly threat. A formidable offensive weapon. I would definitely pick one to fight for my side!

Back