hobbes explanation

People refer to him as both people by implying Hobbes is the Confed friendly one and Ralgha is the Empire loyal one..

i finished wc3... on rookie.

Ralgha "hobbes" nar Hhallas. i know his name. but i didnt understand why people referred to him as different when they are one and the same. but i do now.

and no i havent done my homework but then i never did...:)

"Ralgha "hobbes" nar Hhallas. i know his name. but i didnt understand why people referred to him as different when they are one and the same. but i do now."

All this was explained in an other thread.

Hobbes is his callsign. Do the Kilrathi also have callsign ?

ok sorry, didnt know of other thread.

i think the aces in WC3 had callsigns, eg Dakhath "Deathstroke" nar Caxhi

but maybe they were assigned the callsigns by confed. WC1 aces never had them, though.

In WC1 they had callsigns, i'm sure of that. And i think that ConFed gave those callsigns, because i never saw a kilrathi name with something like "i am a kilrathi" in it.

Dakhath

I thought Dakhath 'Deathstroke' was killed by Blair in WC1? Seeing as Dralthi's don't have ejection seats (refer to SM2)how does he re-appear in WC3?

your right they did have them in wc1. it was the clan names that werent there. here-

Bhurak "Starkiller" (Salthi)
Dakhath "Deathstroke" (Dralthi)
Khajja "the Fang" (Krant)
Bakhtosh "Redclaw" (Jalthi)

there was no Gratha flying ace however

theres nothing to say dakhath was killed. just because it happened in the game doesnt mean it was "real", like for example rachel or flint. in wc4 it says you chose rachel.

(there should of been an option to have them both, like in wc4.123106)

Good point. Yeah, there was no Gratha flying ace :/

Which are better, symmetrical Kilrathi ships from WC1 and 2 or the assymetrical ones from WC3 onwards?

Why would a son have the exact first name and the exact same callsign as his father? Grandson, possibly, son, too hard to distinguish!

However a was said, maybe Blair didn't get him!

Ow yes, i remember. All those aces in WC3 were easy, but i found that sucker in the light fighter a bit hard. You can't go head-to-head 'cos of those plasma cannons.

But indeed, there wasn't an ace flying a Gratha

Originally posted by redwolf
However a was said, maybe Blair didn't get him!

That could to. Last i wasn't able to get that Slathi Ace in WC1, so he fled. But i never saw him again. Maybe Dakkath ejected, so he fled. And in WC3 he dies.

wc1 kilrathi fighters have no ejectors. but maybe he copied salthi guy, turned pussy and fled. anyway, all the surviving aces are supposed to fight you in one of the Venice missions... probably the last one.

Back