Hey, changed name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Rampage3051
[sigh]
The rigors of being a <relative> newbie...finding schtuff out the hard way.

well if you want to never have these problems ever again i could feed you to the kilrathi :)

Originally posted by Rampage3051
[sigh]
The rigors of being a <relative> newbie...finding schtuff out the hard way.

You didn't find anything out the hard way. Now... if you were to... say... post the location of Warezed Wing Commander games in a useless post talking about how Blair's alive and asking if there's another new Wing Commander game since it's so much better than Freespace... then you'd find some stuff out the hard way.

TC

*g* There exists a list of themes which shouldn't be posted about? Cool! Should I remember,because I like bringing such things on the tapét. Here I should better let it. :)
And trouble with Kris? You will just see it a short time, because that unlucky person would end up labeled,degraded or thrown out of the zone. But trouble is a bad way. The Admins/Mods here are sometimes very strict, but normally you can talk a good word with them. I am sure they also hate showing their authority and only show it, if it is necessary. And if they show it is an evidence anybody or some people made something wrong.

For the love of God, people...

Originally posted by Fishbone
And trouble with Kris? You will just see it a short time, because that unlucky person would end up labeled,degraded or thrown out of the zone.
You guys really don't see how much your pointlessly obsessive and repetitious behavior sucks, do you?

? It was meant as a joke . And we sometimes have examples what it brings to begin to have trouble with an Admin/Mod. :)
Nothing. And what do you mean with 'guys'? First it is my responsibility for my words. Only mine. So the plural form here isn't correct. And second I've never been male. And third I don't want to have trouble with anyone.

Yeah well...

Originally posted by Fishbone
? It was meant as a joke . And we sometimes have examples what it brings to begin to have trouble with an Admin/Mod. :)
Nothing. And what do you mean with 'guys'? First it is my responsibility for my words. Only mine. So the plural form here isn't correct. And second I've never been male. And third I don't want to have trouble with anyone.
  • Sometimes your "jokes" ain't freaking funny the 900th time around.
  • You're not the only one to tell this "joke."
  • Regardless of whether you're a girl or boy, you're one of you guys for my purposes.
Don't want trouble? Take the hints a bunch of smart people have been leaving around for some time now and avoid the "OH NO KRIS IS DANGEROUS" topic, even when "joking." It's not funny, it's not original, it doesn't make sense, and it has a tendency to piss people off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back