Hey, changed name

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like it when people have more than one account. Essex account closed. Don't pull anything like that again.

I always like it, if you bring such jokes, Kris. Just remember my old account...but thanks for the indirect meaning you don't like me. :D
( I didn't take it for serious, because it was a fault I also often make.).:)

f...f...four? Why the heck that? I mean I also had 2. But one I never use again, so I told them they could delete it. Whether they do is their thing not mine. :)
But four? I had in my eyes good reasons to do, but there should be many reasons for four. Or nones...*g*

If LOAF hadn't showed up, Kris (can I refer to him by first name?) probably would've killed all of your accounts just for posting!
Wait a minute, did I just post to this thread? NOOOOO!!!!!

So bad-minded isn't Kris. He is just very strict. Sometimes even too strict. But I've never seen him being wrong. In any way.

It's just that I've never seen anyone speaking so authoritatively and directly in the Zone; well, then again, I've never seen anybody in trouble with Kris before...
I have a feeling that I'm digging a hole. :(

Don't worry Rampage, Kris will usually warn you if you're doing something stupid. If you continue to do it, however, he'll push you into that grave you're digging. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back