Hey can any confed pilot give the WHOLE story from the beginning of the WC1 till the.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so now I get the point.

I still got lot of questions to come soon but there's problem my phone bill is at highest stage I am sure about I just hope my father doesnt wack me for this phone bill:sad:
Our Prime Minister said that hes gonna decrease the phone but as if hes gonna huh! I dont belive that thing you can never trust those type of people I am hoping he is not kidding!IF HE IS THEN THATS IT FOR HIM!

Question three has caused many problems here and I agree with not touching it because theres two conflicting schools of thought and both always argue for or against. Its that simple. I suggest, play Prophecy and decide for yourself. Once you have decided, its not a good idea to mention it here because arguments will arise.

If you want to see the effect of other debates about Blair alive or dead, just search through the threads.

However, it seems the mods are trying to make it...dare I say it, 'religious' in its appearance. Quarto, why didn't you mention WHY we don't talk about Blair's status as alive or dead, rather than just saying we can't talk about it.

More people will listen to you if you word it like I have. After all, a lot of people don't realise it is such a contentious issue!

Hey Rider,why don't you try here:

www-hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu/~drake/wcguide.html

It's a very well done page whith TONS of info. I don't know who have done it but I give him my congrats.
Maybe one of you guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back