Hawk sighting

A google search for "Diego Bortman" resulted in just 2 hits. One is the agwc's trivia result, and the other apparently some strange page.

Translation?

Some of us only speak one language (and still can't get the grammar right cf. topic on favourite taunt). Nb. note my spelling and you can tell which country I'm from. Wonderful language this is, English...Not taking anything away from Spanish, other than I can't understand it.

Originally posted by Delance
A google search for "Diego Bortman" resulted in just 2 hits. One is the agwc's trivia result, and the other apparently some strange page.

Ohh!
The Raman Embassy, it was a good site about Rama books with some trivia.

Originally posted by ChrisReid
Diego Octavio Bortman Motta

That would be our pink friend :D

A great bad Portuguese was in "Phenomenon". If it weren´t the subtitles, I would never figure out what Travolta said. He had a heavy and weird Portugal accent and didn´t pronounce stuff well.

Ghost, I don´t know if you think that too, but people I know from Argentina and Ecuador say that they notice that it is easier for a Brazilian to understand Spanish than for a Spanish-speaker to understand Portuguese. And let me give you at least the right writing to that sentence of yours: "Banana não tem caroço mas tem filamento grosso" (which makes no sense at all, BTW): "Banana doesn´t have seeds but has a thick filament." :confused:

And WTF is "pajinha"?

might have to. for me, it wouldn't help. i took 2 1/2 years of spanish in high school, and i can't speak it (other than a few words). guess i don't have a talent for languages, though i used to understand german (enough that i could take an educated guess at what somone said to me)

damn. WTF do all these different languages have to do with Hawk and WC (if in those different languages ya'll were discussing Hawk and WC, my apologies)

Como o Hawk pode ter trabalhado com o Blair conforme ele comenta em WCP se eles se conheceram no WCIV? Como pode o Blair ter resgatado o Iceman se ele estava rebaixado a capitão e sem voar missões de combate nesse período?

O Hawk falou que estava numa missão de reconhecimento profundamente dentro das linhas inimigas, e Blair estava muito longe disso. Alem disso, naves de patrulha não tem raio trator.

Sim, para eles explicarem como fizeram as tartarugas carecas de barbicha para representar uma espécie de felinos.

Bald turtles with goatees for a feline race. :) Not to mentin that they wanted to, and I quote, "destroy the universe".

It's amazing, the evil star empire from "Star Blazers" from season 2 and on also had the same goal. Would it be grounds for a intergalatic copyright litigation?

Back