Hawk sighting

StarLight

Spaceman
Did anyone who lives in Australia see Boomtown on Wednesday night? Hawk paid a guest visit as Kevin van Horan, a bloke who was convicted of murdering a police officer and sent to gaol for 27 years until finally released when proven innocent of the crime.

Just like all those pics from WCP he looked grumpy...but he doesn't look like he has aged at all. He looks more like he did in Wc4 with less wrinkles. Perhaps he too has been caught up in the Botox craze...

He was also in Broken Arrow, as Major Hunt, Nuclear Emergency Search Team Squad Leader

Originally posted by TopGun
He was also in Broken Arrow, as Major Hunt, Nuclear Emergency Search Team Squad Leader
I saw that recently... didn't notice him. :eek: Did see him at the end of some submarine flick where he nobly sacrifices himself to fix the nuclear engine...

Originally posted by Wedge009
Did see him at the end of some submarine flick where he nobly sacrifices himself to fix the nuclear engine...

i saw that one. can't remember the name. Hawk played the captain

Originally posted by Aries
i saw that one. can't remember the name. Hawk played the captain

It was called Sub Down. I know this cause I just looked at his IMDB page :D

If that pun was deliberate, that was really sad, even for me. ;)

I find it amusing how some actors are getting botox or whatever it is, then directors don't hire them 'cause their faces are so dead they have no expression. :)

Originally posted by Wedge009
If that pun was deliberate, that was really sad, even for me. ;)
I thought about making it deliberate, but in fact, I did not.

El es menos macho que usa (?conjugation) el botox.

Aprendi el portuñol em juegos en español para el computador MSX. Hola! Muy bien, maestro! Configurar comandos! Derecha! Abajo! Izquierda! Arribia! Resetar! Iniciar! Fogo!

Like most brazilians, I speak spanish worst then the avarege american. But it's easy to understand each other.

Back