Hardest Enemies

Originally posted by Wedge009

Hmm, I find the WCP corvette significantly easier than the WC3 version since they're only armed with lasers.
(...)

But those Laser turrets are considerably stronger than the WC3 ones.

dude, those friggin' WCP corvettes were nightmares! the ones in WC3 were cannon fodder

Originally posted by LeHah
Who the hell says "Yo" any more? :p

It's more of an urban thing than a general societal phrase, these days, but I be likin' it, so just deal with it...;)

Originally posted by Wulf
Dude, those friggin' WCP corvettes were nightmares! The ones in WC3 were cannon fodder
Well... if you think so. I can only recall having more trouble with the WC3 ones than the WCP corvettes.

I suppose it's a pretty good design, that the Kilrathi corvette can bring so many guns to bear at most angles. Still, they can't do jack against the Midway. :) (My cousin had a mission where half a dozen corvettes surrounded the Midway. Once they were in range of the turrets... BOOM!)

Bug plasma guns. 'Specially when you mount them on Morays. :eek:

Though they weren't really that tough, I always hated bombers during defense missions. I hate defense missions. (Guess that rules out Starlancer, eh? :))

Grathas were the best armed Cat fighters in WC1, and looked cool to boot. Pahktans give me a hard time with their turret, and I've lost the Victory to them a couple of times. The other day I flew that mission where you lose the Behemoth, and I turned my fighter to face them, and I was facing down about 3 or 4 of them, each firing like mad as they bore down on the Behemoth's weak spots. And before all that I could have sworn that first one me and Hobbes spotted crashed into it. The Behemoth claimed a kill. This ever happen to you?

Anyway, my reaction to the swarm was to get the hell out of the way! I was supposed to lose that one, anyway ;)

my worst enemy is the Vaktoth from WC III... I don't know why, but I always had a bad time with that one...

I'll drink that that, Mav. Those bastards aren't easy kills. The WCIII bombers (Pahktans?) can be a pain-in-the-ass as well.

Man, Confed didn't give the cats a lot of credit in those WC:p sims. I can cut through a cat like a hot knife through...well... a cat.

Yeah. that's 'cos the Kilrathi War'd ended years previously, but under the terms of the Treaty, the Kilrathi were only allowed to keep the minimum force neccesary for their own protection. Allowing them to develop wartime fighter technology to match the Confederation's would'nt be a good idea...unless the military screwed up as per.

Back