Happy Birthday LOAF! (April 19, 2006)

Happy Birthday Loaf, without which wing commander would be a very different place ;)

Because I'm such a cheap bastard I shall dedicate my next 5 kills in your honour.

Happy birthday loaf,

i still cant seem to remember my password, or get an email from cic-forums to know my password, but whatever,

i will name my new carrier ship in x3 reunion after you.

colossus_800.jpg

Happy 25th... And remember, we're all still teenagers at heart, especially people who ARE teenagers such as myself.

Also, surely that ship can't be called the LOAF, that seems a bit weird. Perhaps the Loafinator, or the mysterious LOAFini.

Belated Birthday Greetings LOAF

Halfway to 50 hahahahahahahahahaha, Wait what am I laughing at, I'm 26 in 2 months :D

fongsaunder said:
BTW, in the main page "X-Box Live" is mispelled into "YBoxLive"

Thanks for the tip.

Unregistered said:
i still cant seem to remember my password, or get an email from cic-forums to know my password, but whatever,

You need to contact the CIC Forums Administration link.

why cant such a bulky carrier ship with a fighter complement of 24 light argon discoverer fighters, 20 medium argon buster fighters, and 16 argon nova fighters, be called loaf?

yesterday i was cleaning a whole xenon sector with that thing. and i was piloting a nova :)

Happy birthday, LOAF! Many happy return & thanks for all the help & info you continue to provide.

btw, is LOAF also an abbreviation for something? (as it's in capital letters)

Back