Great Quotes

I have to say Halcyon giving Blair the go ahead to blast Maniac out of space (with guns only of course) was one of the best in all of WC. I always thought Spirit's last words were kindof haunting "Tengoku de omachishi te imasu - I'll wait for you in Heaven ".

I'd have to go with Tom Wilson's "Isn't that the guy from Star Wars" quote in the WC3 gag reel as the funniest.

C-ya

Those two were good quotes. Of course, if I had the choice, I'd go straight to hell to kick Colson's ass.

On the Star Wars quote, that was by far my favourite spoof. I know some people don't like it, but I replayed it several times. I wish they could have somehow put it in the game. I guess they couldn't because of copyright reasons. Things have been banned because they had 'Star' in the title.

they DID put it in the game....if you have kilrathi saga... once the credits have finished it plays the star wars spoof.

Originally posted by Darkmage
SHE DOES NOT SAY GOODBYE MY FRIEND! she says 'I will wait for you in heaven'
Good reading ability there :p. He's talking about her 'return to base' comm, not her last speech.

Can't believe I forgot this. Blair and Spirit talking about her fiance. Forget about what Blair says, he's asking fir a smack in the mouth talking like that. What Spirit says shows how much she loves her fiance, and it never fails to send a shiver down my spine.

Spirit: Oh, Maverick, I used to dream of rescuing him… I’d fly in, guns blazing, and steal him from the Kilrathi

WOW...Hell has frozen over and pigs are flying. Phillip forgot something to do with Spirit. Mark this historic occasion.

Originally posted by Phillip Tanaka
Those two were good quotes. Of course, if I had the choice, I'd go straight to hell to kick Colson's ass.

On the Star Wars quote, that was by far my favourite spoof. I know some people don't like it, but I replayed it several times. I wish they could have somehow put it in the game. I guess they couldn't because of copyright reasons. Things have been banned because they had 'Star' in the title.

Well...Phillip it would make no sense inside the game...

Who are you? We are the Knights Who Say.... Ni! No not the Knights Who Say Ni! The same! Oops! You wanted us to put quotes from Wing Commander, right?

LOOOOOOL damn you ! :D
You reminded that movie with the Monty Pythons..whats the name ?

Originally posted by Chris Blair
Monty Python and The Holy Grail (dramatic chord).

What a great movie!! I ll try and find it on DVD..

Well,off-topic, lets stop ;)

Back