Gratuitous Ship Thread

Originally posted by Raptor
With friends like you, the Border Worlds don't need enemies. :p

Best, Raptor

But in the majority of the missions, the capships are Confed not BW (maybe 2 or 3 of the first missions)

That's what I said, Ghost. By wasting torpedoes when attacking the Confed ships, you're not doing the Border Worlds any favours.

Best, Raptor

Funny, I always found it easier to leech ships in WC4. With the guns, not the missiles, BTW. Of course, if you wanted the kill as well, you could always blast it while it's disabled. :)

Now, that is just plain sadistic. To make sure everyone on the warship is helpless, give them time to see their deaths coming, and then take them apart at your leisure....hmmm, too bad you can't do that to the Black Lancers aboard the Vesuvius. Ah, well, I guess we'll just have to settle for roasting them alive. :p

Best, Raptor

I'm pretty sure Vesuvius had a predominantly regular-Navy crew. It'd be hard to find 7,800 Black Lance sympathizers.

Originally posted by Wedge009
Funny, I always found it easier to leech ships in WC4. With the guns, not the missiles, BTW. Of course, if you wanted the kill as well, you could always blast it while it's disabled. :)

I like to leach the fighters, and then just pop a shot at a time, and watch them slowly die!

That reminds me of me! I like to leech them also, then slowly fly right in front of the cockpit and open fire. I did this a lot to peopleplaying X-Wing Alliance online, it pissed them off!:)

Originally posted by Raptor
Now, that is just plain sadistic. To make sure everyone on the warship is helpless, give them time to see their deaths coming, and then take them apart at your leisure....
I never said I personally killed them off afterwards. Look at pilots like Wulf. ;) I ususally prefer to leech the Lexington - there could be fellow comrades still on board in the Navy crew, even if many of the pilots have been replaced with Black Lancers.

Originally posted by Wulf
That reminds me of me! I like to leech them also, then slowly fly right in front of the cockpit and open fire. I did this a lot to peopleplaying X-Wing Alliance online, it pissed them off!:)

Well, I'm glad you told us your one secret to flying in XW:A. Now it makes it easier for the rest of us who actually know how to fly. ;)

Back