Ghost town

StarLight

Spaceman
I haven't been here for ages! And it's all deserted! It used to be a flourishing village of questions and answers and tasty little morsels on the next installment! Where did it all go? Will this get answered? Who knows!

People started talking in the standoff forum about standoff :(
And Delance decided not to taunt Quarto in here anymore.

We´ll get back here... The problem is that most of the UE2 staff is busy with Standoff, so UE2 seems to be on hold now.

Discussing Standoff indirectly helps the development of UE2, anyway.

Like, I said, *most* of the UE2 staff...

We gave out a lot of ideas in the HUDs thread. Did they help you?

We're all still here... waiting... scheming... but yeah, most of the time, it's Standoff that keeps us busy.

How about not speaking as if Standoff was the big evil thing dragging an entire dev team away from UE2? :rolleyes:

That was more a stab at Quarto than a stab at Standoff.
I do support standoff and would probably help out if there were anything I could do.

We need to clone Quarto. I'm not surprised that his absence alone is enough to halt UE2 development... I'm already running out of ships to make in Standoff (In fact, I'm already preparing a list of "extra" ships to add) but for the missions and everything else, it still seems like we could use another two or three Quartos :p

Hey, you've seen my work on Kicking Man and Limping Man - those animations were great, and it should be easy to stamp a Quarto's face on them. :D I don't think I can teach them to code, though :(

Eder

It looks like you need to get some more mission programmers. I may be of assistance, but it will still be some time before I very good at coding. By the way, where is Pedro? I sent him some e-mails several days ago asking for help in a few areas on mission making.

I will probably just open a thread in the proper forum if he doesn't contact me in about a day.

Hey, look, if we had the time to teach new programmers, we wouldn't need them - we'd obviously have enough time to work on the missions all by ourselves :p.

That's a very good point, Q.
I remember when Pedro was running tutorials, but they fell off quickly.

Back