Frontier - Prelude to Darkness

New Frontier Movie Poster

Have just put together a new Frontier Movie Poster, keen for any feedback?
MoviePoster800.jpg

Cheers

Chapter 1 has arrived in HD

Frontier - Prelude to Darkness has arrived in HD see it here!
redo6.jpg

Hope you like it!

Lew

its rather impressive how much of an improvement the new cinematics make! keep up the excellent work.

Do you want Chapter 14 now?

Hi everyone, well the remake is going slower than anticipated, so question is - do you guys want Chapter 14 now? or let the remake get done first?
Please comment and let me know, whichever gets the most votes will be what we do.

Lew

where does your first story arc end? it'd probably be in your best interest to get to that convenient stopping point and then refocus on the remake.

but really, you guys are doing pretty cool stuff, so I'll be happy irregardless of how you decide to proceed!

Hi everyone, well the remake is going slower than anticipated, so question is - do you guys want Chapter 14 now? or let the remake get done first?
Please comment and let me know, whichever gets the most votes will be what we do.

Lew

Definetly chapter 14!! more story > mor fireworks every time for me (not that I don't appritiate the great new looks, but still - I'll take more story)

Although I would love to see a new chapter, I think it would make more sense to continue on the rework of the other episodes - the advantage would be that starting with episode 14 you wouldn't have to do the following episodes twice (first low res, then the remake).

Although I would love to see a new chapter, I think it would make more sense to continue on the rework of the other episodes - the advantage would be that starting with episode 14 you wouldn't have to do the following episodes twice (first low res, then the remake).

There is no reason he can't start making chapters 14 and on in HD and catching up with remake later

I have only watched the first episode in HD
Really enjoyed it! looking forwarsds to seeing how this unfolds.

There is no reason he can't start making chapters 14 and on in HD and catching up with remake later

That's what we'll be doing Chapter 14 onward is going to be in HD - the remakes of 2-13 will be remade in HD later :)

Lew

Back