Freespace 2 TC Ships Pack

Lets hope the guys working on the DivX code for FS2 are ready when we need them. Think of fullscreen movies in 1024*768 in DivX...ah that makes me dreaming....
well for now its just a dream (a good one ^_^)
As for DL size...I think we can split the parts so that everyone can play it...even if he hasn't all the parts.

that's exatly what I'm talking about. You do not need to have for example the music pack for playing. Well, I do not know: playing WC with FS2 music. This is not for me.

Well we could give them a clear TBL file and tell them to put a CD into theire CD-Player...but that makes no sence....
Maybe we can make a small music pack with just 2-5 titels...its not the best way, but I think better then nothing.

Well, I thought about that. I'm going to release a small music pack for the demo, with only for example WC1 and WC2 Soundtrack. This would keep the download size small.

The missions codding should accelerate now with the addition of one new FRED artist. Let me introduce you Zor Prime, who'll from now on help us with mission programming. Welcome aboard, Zor!

Zor Prime.......is old in the CIC

:p

Anyway,is there an Estimate Time of the release of the Project ??
At least the year ?:p

Back