Freespace 2 TC Ships Pack

this mod is dead and you can't get the ships pack anymore. But there is another Mod for FS2 called Wing Commander Saga: Battlegroup Serpent ( :D ). Here

Yeah, I knew it was dead, and I akready have the ships from teh other one, I was just hoping that someone out there would still have the ships pack.

well, we'll release a demo quite soon. It will future a lot of ships from wc2/3 era. S
orry, but I can't tell ya more now. It is top secret :D

Do we?....Well seems I am quite bad informed...
Beside that did you managed it to get the FS2 Demo running our Mod?
I mean when we use the FS2 Demo for our mod, even people without FS2 can take a look.

Well, hopefully sooner rather than later, im writing some missions and its kind of hard to do it with just the Caernarvon and Cesuvious. :confused:

well, YOU have only Caernaven and Vesuvius, we have a búnch more. Interested? Then here you go. It is an extended preview on Wing Commander Saga: Battlegroup Serpent: http://wingcenter.ufosnetwork.com/index.php?show=specials/saga2#english

Want to know more? http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~freespace/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11966

@Lars: I've just recieved and email from Random Tiger (one of the developers of FS Open). I'll test modified EXE file for him and then I can tell you more. Fact is that that FS OPEN doesn't use FS2 data!

wait, wait, wait... you are writing mission? You are a kind of FREDer? If it is so, join us, uncle Tolwyn wants you :D

And I can always use a helping hand in writing the story ^__^
Beside that write your story with every ships you want, from the WC Universe, we will include everyone...sooner or later.
Well at the moment we concentrate on the WC2-3 era.

If you have done something allready...could you post/send it?
I would like to read what other people wants to play..or have in a story.

Note: For all who don't know this...FREDer are people who know how to create missions for Freespace with the tool called FRED (Freespace Editor).

well, to tell you truth, you DO NOT need FS2 full version. The Mod will run if you have the demo :D

Originally posted by Tolwyn
well, to tell you truth, you DO NOT need FS2 full version. The Mod will run if you have the demo :D

If I dont have the demo too ?:p :p

well, download it then :D 60megs

I wish I would know how big the mod will be. The music pack is about 74megs. The core pack will be around 30-40 megs. Comms Pack about 10 megs. Speech: I dunno. Animations: I dunno either

it will much bigger, mainly because FS2 uses god damned compression for animations. In fact it is uncompressed PCX picture sequence. This is the main reason. Do not forget however that the music pack is about 75megs, cause FS2 uses wav format. We could keep the download size quite small (well for those users, who have at least DSL), because we used ADPCM compression. I'd say we have about 50-60 min music for you ;)

Back