Forum upgrades!

Cpl Hades

Mr. Kat
Sorry about the down time earlier today, but we were upgrading to the fancy new version of the forum software. I call it fancy but it doesn't actually look much different from the old stuff.

That said, it is still beta software so if you come across any errors or things that don't look quite right, post here with as many details as you can and we'll look in to it.

Also: horrible smiley icons! :) :rolleyes: :cool: :p ;) :D :confused: :eek: :eek: :( :mad:

Cpl Hades said:
Also: horrible smiley icons! :) :rolleyes: :cool: :p ;) :D :confused: :eek: :eek: :( :mad:

You aren't kidding! those really are horrible. Really, Really awful actually. (they look better on a white background though) On black or grey it looks like they have a mane... (maybe they're kilrathi)

Old smilies restored. You will probably need to press shift-reload to see the changes.

For once I'd like a vBulletin upgrade without awful new graphics.

KrisV said:
Old smilies restored. You will probably need to press shift-reload to see the changes.

For once I'd like a vBulletin upgrade without awful new graphics.

:eek: Wow. Even without restoring the new smilies, the arcade makes up for the horribleness that they were!:)

Did anyone score 7,000 playing Moon Lander? There was a 7,000 score with no username attached to it. I can find out if you're lying.

Update: mystery solved.

Hi. Just would like to report that my mail subscriptions are not working. By coincidence or not it cessed to work when you upgraded the forum.
Thanks.

At first I also thought about that possibility, but then I realised that there hasn’t been changes in my mail settings so I don’t think it should be that. Even so, and considering you said the subscriptions are working normally, I will try to contact the costumer support of my web mail.
Thanks.

There´s no way to get past level 16 on Plumber :( Is there a special rule for when there are three overflow pipes?

We don't make these games. I lost on the level with three pipes, but people have gotten higher scores than me. Maybe one is not a real overflow pipe?

visual problems

A friend of mine brought back an old copy of wing commander prophecy and when iI try to run the game it has glitchs. i.e. it hangs up or it stutters while playing. it was originally set up for win 95 but iI have xp and does anyone know where i could find the drivers for glide 2.43 which it says is required or did they come out with a new format ?

KrisV said:
We don't make these games. I lost on the level with three pipes, but people have gotten higher scores than me. Maybe one is not a real overflow pipe?

That is level 16 and yes, I think at least one of the pipes is not real... I´ll try again

Back