For the Gents

Which One?

• Angel (strong willed, natural leader... and [i]Belgian[/i] *dr00lz*)

Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Panther (good-girl, ex-pirate & privateer... heh heh heh :cool: )

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • Flint (truly, the sauciest... oh yeah, she's ambitious)

Votes: 12 16.2%
  • Spirit (ummm... really quiet... nice earrings)

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Rachel (eh, sixth times a charm :confused: )

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Stiletto (the leather & whips type :eek: )

Votes: 12 16.2%
  • Excel (talks dirty... heh heh heh :cool: )

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Commander Patricia Drake, Commander Air Group

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Sosa

Votes: 3 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Col.Dom

Spaceman
If you could, erm, court one of the women of Wing Commander, which would it be?

*cough* Let's try and keep this one out of the gutter too :p

PANTHER

Ugh... unfortunately my smilies were eradicated by the close parentheses.

I went with Panther, my dream, uh, date :D

Vote away!

Go Flint, cause she keep her hair so nice, even while fling countless missions. and she was just a hottie.
and yes, "i look at her like that..."
just some good old humor, if u don't know, the next time u play WC3, wait til the end of the credits, there is a little surprise.:D

Originally posted by Happy
Go Flint, cause she keep her hair so nice, even while fling countless missions. and she was just a hottie.
and yes, "i look at her like that..."
just some good old humor, if u don't know, the next time u play WC3, wait til the end of the credits, there is a little surprise.:D

My top three are Panther, Flint and Angel. Yeah, Flint was quite the hottie!

As for waiting after the credits: I always did on the 3DO version (loved that score)... alas, nothing. Is there something worth seeing?? I'll reinstall my old copy of WC3 just to take a gander :)

Originally posted by Col.Dom

My top three are Panther, Flint and Angel. Yeah, Flint was quite the hottie!

As for waiting after the credits: I always did on the 3DO version (loved that score)... alas, nothing. Is there something worth seeing?? I'll reinstall my old copy of WC3 just to take a gander :)

yea, there is a single outtake. i'll leave u to watch it.

Originally posted by Happy
Go Flint, cause she keep her hair so nice, even while flying countless missions.
A little too nice. And she seemed overly flirtatious too. But I only chose Rachel [in WC3] because that's the 'official' storyline, plus I'm too lazy to fill the missile selection screen manually :) (plus, you can keep Flint by not talking to her, even if her morale plummets).

I find it hard to choose between Angel and Panther - I like Panther because she didn't hit on Blair. The Angel/Blair coupling was very cute too (in that almost sickeningly sweet romantic sort of way).

Spirit's supposed to be like our little sister. Besides, she's already lost a fiancé. So I won't go there.

I don't really like Rachel after seeing her in WCP...

Stiletto is too cold and uptight.

Excel is a fun pilot to fly with, but there's not much we really know about her.

And the CAG... no thanks.

For the sake of the poll, since Panther already has way too many admirers, I vote for Angel.

Stilleto is definately awesome. She is really cool and definately a flirt. But I truthfully think she was liking the main character there. She was played by a good actress.

Had to go with Flint. She really did something for me in WC3, actually felt attracted to her in a weird sort of way. Panther just hit me worng and Sosa would have to be my second, if not third due to the actress that played Angel.

C-ya

Personally I like Excell and Panther the best.Excell with her dirty mouth and I'm such a badass attitude and Panther who likes to disagree with Hawk on everything. Oh yeah and she's pretty hot too.

Flint, in some way, reminds me of Sandra Bullock... don't know why. My vote is for Panther or Excell though. Can't decide, but went with Excell.

Is it just me, or are Angels earrings the most continous thing in Wing Commander? They're the same in three different games.

Originally posted by Saturnyne
Flint, in some way, reminds me of Sandra Bullock... don't know why.

There is definetly some resemblance. I think it is beacuse that smile but i never know was Flint written to be that way or was it just bad acting...

Angel: My favourie. Best drawn in WC2. WC3 Angel was nice, but not quite what i had in mind. Panther: OK, but had only small role in WC4. I didn´t fly with her.
Spirit: Good wingman, but not definetly my choice.
Rachel: OK, if you like grease monkeys. Stiletto: Cold career-women. Thinks she is better than really is.
Excel: Havent played SO
CAG: Had really lot those "Delenn"-expressions. No thanks.

Personnally, I'm gonna say Flint. I always picked her in WC3 when it came down to it. She just has that air about her that attracts men......

As for Angels earrings, I had never noticed that. Now that gives me an excuse to go play all the WC games again!

It depends, if i want a girl to present to my mother, i choose Angel, if i want a wife maybe Flint
If i want a night of sadomasochist sex i will choose Stiletto, if i want a night of sadomasochist sex and i feel lucky i preffer Stiletto & Rachel ;), If i want to make a party with friends my election is Stiletto, Rachel and Panther

w00t w00t

Back