For the Gents

Which One?

• Angel (strong willed, natural leader... and [i]Belgian[/i] *dr00lz*)

Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Panther (good-girl, ex-pirate & privateer... heh heh heh :cool: )

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • Flint (truly, the sauciest... oh yeah, she's ambitious)

Votes: 12 16.2%
  • Spirit (ummm... really quiet... nice earrings)

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Rachel (eh, sixth times a charm :confused: )

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Stiletto (the leather & whips type :eek: )

Votes: 12 16.2%
  • Excel (talks dirty... heh heh heh :cool: )

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Commander Patricia Drake, Commander Air Group

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Sosa

Votes: 3 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I changed it from 'CAG' to something a little more specific... now we know it isn't Bear or something!

Oh fine, I give up. Hey, I discovered something fun. The CZ admin thingy tells you who voted for which option on the polls. I know who you voted for!

Oh good... but now that I just said that I cheated, I'll uncheat (hehe... yeah, that's it)

The logging-in thing for the CZ makes the polls here more cheat-proof than the CIC front page polls probably. One day, we may also put a new poll up there too. Probably about the same time as you get the rest of WC2 Guides done!

:(

I'm being much slower than Hadrian on that :( I'm not the only one who isn't doing anything, though... One of my AGWC poster's list announcements stayed on the secup thing for a good 5 months. That doesn't make it better, though :(

I'm being much lazier than usual. I've got a bunch of solsector.net applications dating over a month ago to sort through, and some fan art to put up from like two months ago. Things keep stopping me though, like my FTP client breaking, my motherboards keep blowing up, and I've been spending an obscene amount of time watching TV and anime.

I've got this goddamned 'school' thing that keeps taking up my time... and then I stay up until 4 am (kinda like what I'm heading for now) wasting my time! To get work on stuff done I really need some sort of goal and then I need to actually start it... once I do that I'm pretty good. Stupid motivation...

You look busy... you're sitting at a computer doing lots of typing.

[EDIT]
Why did you leave, Hades? :( Now I'll have to go read SpaceBattles or something :(

I had to go fix a problem. When I got the call, the guy was wonderfully helpful with a perfect description of the problem. Actually he was clueless so luckily it only took a minute to fix.

Hmm... clueless, but it only took a minute... I bet it was a reboot thing. Something like:

"My computer says I should reboot it.... um... so how do I fix that?"

Back