For Shamee!!!....

Click on the link that the name leads to: Mark Hamill

They already fixed the issue inside: it says 'Christopher Blair' there.

I don't know why I posted in such a silly thread.

Christopher Blaine!... dear god... the blashphomy!!! i agree... we should shoot them... but not before we give them a most painful torture session...:mad:

This thread is so pointless, I suggest we hijack it and talk about how great killing Dralthis is. Just for kicks.

dralthis are fun to kill. In wc3 they are great to blow up with the excal, although I enjoy darkets more because if you can get all the beams from an excal to hit it dead center you can kill them with one shot...

If I had the money I have now about two months back, I'd totally be going to D*C - but I can't now that I have a computer to save for and my trip to Chicago later this year.

Now that Hamill will be there - I'm sad I'm not going. (I'll leave it up to LOAF to ask him about Slipstream!)

As much fun as nailing the Dralthi's were with a Raptor, the one-shot-to-the-engines-kill on a Salthi was even sweeter ::grin::

What is a "blashphomy"? It must be some kind of blasphemy.

I like shooting Dralthis too, but you can kill Darkets with 2 full volleys to the nose. it's beautiful.

Gotta love how full guns will just rip through the enemy like a hot knife through butter. Why do the bad guys always have the weakest-ass ships? Dralthis, TIE fighters etc.

I love that WC1 mission where you take on nine Dralthis in a Raptor. Especially since one of them is an ace, and killing him is somehow more satisfying. I always send Angel home for that one. No stealing my kills, biatch!

RiotAct218 said:
Why do the bad guys always have the weakest-ass ships? Dralthis, TIE fighters etc.

So that:
A: The hero(heroine) can slay hordes of them without breaking a sweat.
B: Swarm tactics. Since they're really crappy, they're cheap and easier to produce, so swarm them. No matter that one salvo from a Raptor can frag a Salthi, when thirty Salthi come after a lone Raptor...
C: Numerical advantage. Partly listed under Swarm tactics.
D: Lazy Programmers.

RiotAct218 said:
Gotta love how full guns will just rip through the enemy like a hot knife through butter. Why do the bad guys always have the weakest-ass ships? Dralthis, TIE fighters etc.

Usually, the "evil" is an overwhelming presence - and that it has the numbers to defeat the hero(s).

Back