For Shamee!!!....

And you better hope you never live to see me react to it.

Badgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadger--mushroom, MUSHROOM!
...oops...
Sorry, duke, let's try and steer 'er back on course, then! :p

RiotAct218 said:
I wonder what would happen if they tried to spoof WC?
Hmmm....

Someone already did; that WC4.1243....(whatever those numbers are after it); it's a WC4 parody, but also ties in some WC3 just for kicks. It's probably on Wedge's site...

WC4.123106

And how about not trying to further derail a thread that's already shaping up to be a messy train wreck, huh? I'm trying to cut down on closing threads, but with you people it's like trying to stop being an alcoholic when everyone's trying to hand you a drink.

Last edited by a moderator:
But Death, what else could we say about the Blair typo? The best we could do is not posting on this thread anymore...

WC4.18218393 is the best fan fic ever. And the only funny one which is actually funny at all.

Who is Shamee anyway?

I really hope you're joking. I really really hope you're joking.

Death said:
And how about not trying to further derail a thread that's already shaping up to be a messy train wreck, huh? I'm trying to cut down on closing threads, but with you people it's like trying to stop being an alcoholic when everyone's trying to hand you a drink.
Speaking of which, anyone ever play Wing Commander-based drinking games? :D
My favorite:
Each kill= take a sip(of a shot)
Each death(happens eventually)= take a whole shot.

When you have a lan party and a copy of Kilrathi Saga... this can be fun, for the post-fragging action. :D

uhhhhh.....

The extra letters are there to stretch the sound of the word, in case you didn't already know.

Back