Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Ending with Flint

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Ending with Rachiel

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • The Kilrathi win

Votes: 12 40.0%

• Total voters
Yeah. I think that the writers want to introduce a little extra thing to the game at one point or another, so they introduced a romance bit, but with little success. But they did manage to add one or two other good things. You know when Blair finds out about Angle's death from Tharakath, well when you get back to the Victory, you get a chose in the bar area to ether keep drining or listen to I think its Flint, and stop drinking. If you stop drinking then on the next mission, the scramble, your fine. But if you keep drinking, when you go out to fly, all the controls, or at least the pilot controls, are reversed. Its an annoying way to fly.

Annoying, but it put an interesting spin on that particular mission. Also, I don't think Hobbes' AI is as good as it was before - since Hobbes is essentially dead and he's really Ralgha from the moment of the Trigger.

Did anyone go after him straight away after he left the Victory and when they get back to see the Victory under attack, did anyone manage to save Vecteto, (the guitar player)? I know I have spelt that wrong.

What a weird spelling. It's Vaquero, Mexican for cowbay, AFAIK.

And anyone who's played every possible mission path in any WC game will know what happens if you go after Hobbes.

Originally posted by Excalibur
Did anyone go after him straight away after he left the Victory and when they get back to see the Victory under attack, did anyone manage to save Vecteto, (the guitar player)? I know I have spelt that wrong.

Nope, he blows up regardless of what you do.

Which is why, after my first through the game, I always listened to reason. Vaquero was one of the more likable of your wingman.

Best, Raptor

Back