Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Ending with Rachiel

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • The Kilrathi win

Votes: 12 40.0%

• Total voters

Excalibur

Spaceman
I have played WC3 a lot. I think that it is the best out of all of them and proabily the best Space Sim I have ever played. Ether that or WCP. Actually, there all great, ignor the bit before this.:) Anyway, which is your favourite WC3 ending?

I know, you will all be surprised but the "Kilrathi win" is my favourite ending. :)

Edit: Ehh, Dralthi, did you actually vote for "Kilrathi win"? Because it tells me that I am the only who did so.

The ending with Rachel !!
It´s like the end of Pretty Woman....You stay with the bitch !!!

*Rimshot*

GOOOOOOOOOO GHOST !!!!

More like "Stop Ghost".

I voted for "Nothing special" since I'm indifferent to many things. But from a dramatic point of view, the Kilrathi winning ending was brilliant. My first glimpse of WC3, I asked my friend to show me the Kilrathi ending (just to see the dreadnought and Blair being impaled). The winning ending, whichever of the three, are anti-climaxes by comparison.

I say the kilrathi win because I loved it when Blair told off Thrackath! And he got a warriors death too instead of being shot like in other version! Not that I wanted blair to die but if your going to die then at least die wit honor or have it a warriors death.

The ending with rachel, come on guys, she's a fox, she's gorgeous, although I did like the Kilrathi ending where blair gets impaled as well, but i like Happy endings:D

Thw Kilrathi ending, natch. :p Though if the Humans did have to win, then going home with Flint would be good consolation.

Best, Raptor

i would have to say my favourite ending is the one where you win but didnt choose either Flint or Rachael and Blair is seen sitting alone in the shuttle. i think it is more realistic because i never really believed he could go out with either girls because he would still be hurting from Angel's death.... i think seeing him alone in the shuttle is good because despite this great victory that Blair has achieved he has still lost his love and is now alone... kinda depressing and thats why i like it, i think its more "real" in a way if that makes sense. shows the result of war...

I totally agree with you about that Shadow. And of course, Blair was depressed for destroying a planet/complete race.

Why couldn't you take both girls home?? ;)

Or maybe Maniac had told him he would visit soon. :D

BTW, some of you always talk about a *rimshot* now I'm too lazy to look it up in the dictionary, what is it?

TIA iMZ

The cats winning was the only with any drama - the winning endings were predictable really.

I really don't want to know what rimshot means...

Ehh, Dralthi, did you actually vote for "Kilrathi win"? Because it tells me that I am the only who did so.

I have now. :)

And a rimshot isn't a dirty thing, as far as I know :))). It's that little drum thingie you hear when someone makes a joke.

Originally posted by Zim

BTW, some of you always talk about a *rimshot* now I'm too lazy to look it up in the dictionary, what is it?

TIA iMZ

1) Well, one meaning is when a basketball does a few (heart-stopping) revolutions around the rim before it finally goes in, causing your team to win the game, and causing you to make an app't with your cardiologist...:D

2) "TIA iMZ" = Huh?.....:confused:

Zim has a problem with spelling his own name. ;)

I also think Shadow has a good point there - I can't believe that Blair could forget about Angel so quickly, not to mention that the idea of choosing one partner at the total exclusion of the other seems silly. He's probably also wondering what he's going to do in his spare time.

Yeah, the way the scriptwriters wrote the 'choice' scenes makes Blair out to be a real jerk. I'm rather disappointed by that. That's why I like him better in WC4, at least in the 'romance' department, since he doesn't hit on anyone like a Maniac. :)

Back