Favorite Wing Commander Movie Scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Chris Blair
We're talking about the Movie not the game!

Foolish youth, you cannot control topic drift. Topic drift controls you.

Originally posted by Aries
speaking of death, what's up with Knight. The movie is supposed to take place before the game, so how does Knight die in the movie and return in the game. I thought cats were the only ones that had nine lives.

He ejects, presumably.

He ejects, presumably. [/B]

Same with Bossman. The movie happens in early 2654, and the game starts from late 2654. (Have to look up the exact dates). Plus, where are all the others? About the only other character is Hunter, who, incidently, also acts very out of chartacter in my view.

There's Paladin, but he too is out of character. Since when did he pick up a French accent!

Yeah the asteriod scene was cool. I got 3/4 of my signature from the asteriod scene (done to the commas right). The other 1/4 was when Tolwyn wants to contact the Diligent.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Like the movie or not, repeating the same stupid joke over and over ("THE CREDITS! ROFLMEOW!") pretty much fits the definition of mindless...

Oh yeah, well, uh, you're mindless! :p

Ok, ok, my favorite scene was the last battle scene when Blair lures the Snakier into the Scylla (is that right?) blackhole. That was cool. Happy?

"Like the movie or not, repeating the same stupid joke over and over ("THE CREDITS! ROFLMEOW!") pretty much fits the definition of mindless..."

Maybe if they had the frozen cat, like in Austin Powers. Sorry, but I 'had' to get it out of my system.

Yeah, that joke does get kinda old. I'll admit that the movie was a little dissapointing, but all in all it wasn't too bad. My favorite scene has to be the one where Angel, Blair and the rest go off to kill the concom and the Tiger's Claw gets ambushed.

Originally posted by RiotAct218
Ok, ok, my favorite scene was the last battle scene when Blair lures the Snakier into the Scylla (is that right?) blackhole. That was cool.

Yeah, I've always liked the musical score of that scene.

THE GIFT
"I can't do it sir. I don't have the faith."
"It's not faith, it's genetics. And if you need the faith, here take mine..."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

But here's the most funniest scene:

"Ssh!!!"

I didn't think there was enough actual fighter sequences. They didn't show the Kilrathi fighters much, and the fight scenes were too quick. I guess Freddie did a good job of playing a young, brown- haired Bluehair.

I'd've liked to have seen the Kilrathi ships that were mentioned in the Confed handbook. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back