Favorite WCATV Episode?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Aries
I noticed some things in episode 6 (chains of command) that lead me to believe that it takes place after episode 7 (expendable):

Expendable does take place before Chain of Command... the episode numbering is that of the original air order or somesuch. At least, I assume so, since LOAF wrote the episode guide, and I know he knows the in-universe chronological order because it's right on the version of his timeline skeleton I have from when we were plugging WCA in...

I watched the First Episode Lat Night. Pretty Cool

I'm going download the others and then burn them onto a CD, so they don't take up Hard Drive space

Good idea. I'm going to wait until I get one of those DVD-R drives, and store the episodes on DVDs.

And then if you get a DVD Player that can play DVD-Rs you could watch them on that. Would be pretty cool

I have the episodes in 2 CDs but I want to put them on DVD.

But I want them to play from a normal DVD player.With Chapters etc...is it possible ?

I want to see them in my big Home Cinema on DVD ! I just cant find the way to do it !Someone who knows , HELP :eek:

Just downloaded Episodes 2,3 and 4, Watch this tonight and tell you what I think on monday

OK.......just download them all and watch them and tell us your opinion after O K ?

Dont post anytime you watch an episode :D

Alas I can on'y dowload 3 at a time, Since I only have 3 Zip Disk, and I'm using the Uni's computers. So I can't download them onto the hard drive

Originally posted by TCSTigersClaw
I want to see them in my big Home Cinema on DVD ! I just cant find the way to do it !Someone who knows , HELP :eek:
The video isn't that great (good enough to enjoy the cartoon, but not good enough to warrant a DVD) so I don't know why you want to put them on DVD. I have an S-video adapter with my G-card and have it plugged into my TV, so I can watch it on the big screen(effect -not so good). It just doesn't have the effect of getting up early on Saturdays when I was a teenager, pouring me a big bowl of honey nut cheerios, and watching WCATV and feeling like a kid again.

On aside note, 2 months for TopGun to acheive Capt.? Congrats but that's got to be some kindof record :).

C-ya

Knathrak, WCATV, was on Sky 1, long ago. Appart from that, I don't think it was ever on UK Terristal TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back