Favorite WC4 minor Wingman

No, I meant that when Spider is saying "Whiskey, Tango, Fox, Over" when you shoot him, he is really using the military alphabet code to say WTF.:D

Yup, took me about five seconds to figure it out, and then I couldn't stop laughing how stupid I was not to figure it out immediately.:) :)
And I liked the style he said it...:D

Originally posted by Wedge009
Excel was funny. Primate is quite a decent pilot too, sometimes even beating Hawk and Panther on the killboard.

Panther always lost out on the killboard. She's quite the overrated pilot.

Originally posted by Penguin
Panther always lost out on the killboard. She's quite the overrated pilot.
Erm, it seems to change every time I play, but usually (for me) Blair is at the top, then Maniac and Vagabond (before he, um, goes), then Panther and Hawk, then Primate and Excel. But, admittedly, it has been a while since I've played WC4.

BTW, it's "Whisky, Tango, Foxtrot".

Gotta be Primate, he flew off the Victory during the Kilrathi war, its nice to see little touches of continuity like that, and he was a damned good pilot
(although his line "maybe I'll just negotiate with them this time.....on second thoughts!" did tend to get a bit annoying after a while)

Originally posted by Chris Mungo
My Favorite? It's Maniac. But I like also Flash in WC3 - he's not good but i like this guy!

What do you mean? As far as flying skills went Flash was probably the best pilot on the Victory (next to moi/Blair of course). He wouldn't listen to orders for anything, but the boy could fly. I usually kill one of my attackers turn to help him and notice he's already trashed one and working on the second! He stole many Ace kills from me in WC3.

Otherwise, gotta go with Primate, always the producer of the bunch.

Speaking of WC4, is there any way to persue a "romantic" storyline with either panther (what I really want :) ) or the book love interest in Sosa?

Primate was very good, but I liked Vagabond better for bombing missions.

In WCP Ninja's (I think) line for when he took out a part of a cap ship ruled: "BOOM, the captain is of the bridge." The way he said it.... :D

Or maybe: "boe-yaw, these big-eyed bugs make some very good gumbah..." or something like that...

"Always did hate Bridge." :)

Originally posted by Viper61
As far as flying skills went Flash was probably the best pilot on the Victory...
Erm... not for me, he was pathetic. Seldom flew with the loser.

Speaking of WC4, is there any way to persue a "romantic" storyline with either Panther (what I really want :))
You and everyone else.

... or the book love interest in Sosa?
No. I think the whole idea about WC4 was not to have every female officer fawning over Blair. Which is much better and realistic anyway, IMHO.

Originally posted by Talyn 83
In WCP Ninja's (I think) line for when he took out a part of a cap ship ruled: "BOOM, the captain is of the bridge." The way he said it.... :D

LOL, how about Zero's "Another one bites the dust!" Who'd have thought that Queen would still be popular 700 years from now. :D

I personally loved Excel. In Prophecy, I loved Sunflower and Redline. They had the same voice actress is why. She just sounds so cute.

"Those creeps can't touch my ass!"

I of course, would be all over Excel's ass. :)

Um, most of the speech files have two pilots attributed to a set of speech, some have three - if you examine the speech TREs (not recommended without plenty of spare time), this becomes obvious.

Once I got shot down with Maestro as my 2nd, and as my ships blowing, I hear him say, "Oh great, leave me in the leader spot! Thanks Casey, thanks..."

Always thought that was funny, even if it was kinda bastardly!

Back