Favorite WC4 minor Wingman

I'm with panther and go with Miner and Primate. They both had mad skillz. Out of the two, Primate was much better, though.

As for Excell, I found her sailor talk quite amusing. Since she used profanities at every convenience... yet says "Time to kick me some Confed butt(??)!"

BUTT!? Out of all the profanities to replace...? :confused:

I'd say Viking from WCP, Hawk/Panther from WC4, and Hobbes from WC3. Those would be my favorites-to where I didn't even bother paying much attention to the others. :)

Primetime, Kilroy and half those other expendable nobodys from WC 2 were great. They flew like bricks, and died like Red-shirts...

I like Primate--he kills more enemies than anybody except Hawk and Maniac, and he seems to last longer before bailing out too. When I need somebody to keep the fighters busy while I chase after cap ships (like in the mission in Orestes where you shoot down cap missiles, or the sneak-past-Ella mission), I go with Maniac though--he always manages to get most of the fighters to swarm around him. A bit of advice: DON'T put Catscratch in a heavy bomber (Longbow or Avenger)--he'll get shot down alot faster in a bomber than in a fighter.

Originally posted by Ijuin
A bit of advice: DON'T put Catscratch in a heavy bomber (Longbow or Avenger)--he'll get shot down alot faster in a bomber than in a fighter.

AGREED :D

My favorite "epxendable nobody," from WC3 was definitely Mitchel. That guy r0x0red!

I have to go for Primate in WC4. And in WCP I liked Spider's " Whiskey, Tango, Fox, Over?" when you accidentaly shoot him:)

Originally posted by Penguin

With that kind of attitude, how do you expect to become a real fighter pilot?

Simple, you wait until your out of the Academy and stationed already until you let it slip that's how you feel. :D

I like to fly with Maniac above all others. You don´t have to babysit him, as he can take care of himself AND some of the enemy alone. He keeps some bogies with him - and off your back - so you can face less fighters at once.

i liked excel and primate wc4 i thought was a big flop compared to the other wing commanders it didnt show the in the cockpit view
i only regret that i have but one life to give confed,Loozer>>>Hells Kitchen, Vega Sector

Originally posted by Penguin

With that kind of attitude, how do you expect to become a real fighter pilot?

Well, it's not how I really feel :rolleyes:

I was using that term since, in the game, they have that "Red Shirt," feel to them... and nobody seems to care when they die. No funeral or anything.... :(

Excel was funny. Primate is quite a decent pilot too, sometimes even beating Hawk and Panther on the killboard.

My two cents...

Back