Favorite Enemy Pilot

Who is your favorite enemy pilot to fight / toast?

• Flash

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Maniac

• Thrakath

Votes: 16 30.2%
  • Hobbes

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Privateer aces

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Seether

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Vagabond

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Privateer 2 aces

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bhurak

• Jazz

Votes: 10 18.9%

• Total voters
It was a tossup between Hobs and Thrahkath, but Hobs was my buddy. I didnt like fighting him. Flash wasnt an enemy??

Blair has the option of fighting Flash in the simulator to decide whether or not Flash will permanently be transferred to the Victory.

Yeah, Flash is really hard to hit. Your choices are either to keep dodging and using decoys till he runs out of missiles and AB fuel and then take him down, or hit him early by shoving a pair of IR missiles up his tail.

As for Thrahkath, I usually decloak right behind him and pump a pair of missiles up his tail, so I haven't seen much of how he flies in WC3. My vote for who is the hardest to beat is Hobbes--you have to use your greater maneuverability against his heavier guns.

This is for Wildweasel. Really? I never fought Flash. But hes not an enemy. he may be obnoxious but hes on our side.

Even then, he would be more of an opponent or an adversary than an an enemy. It's not like you're out for his blood the way you're with the others.

Best, Raptor

Flash is pissing Blair off. Therefore Bliar IS out for blood. Remeber he stayed in dorrs when the Vistory was attack. Blair now wants to teach him a lesson he will never forget.

That's not the same thing as wanting to kill him though, which is the case with all the others. Flash is an obnoxious kid, not a blood enemy.

Best, Raptor

Iget it! I went back and started the game again. I always thought the empty seat was mine. You know, im standing up giving the brief, that was the chair I would sit in if someone else was talking. Flash isnt a very good wingman though. He doesnt listen. which doesnt fit with what he said after I beat him (7 tries)

Yes I love the part when Blair asks (after beating Flash) "Care to go again?" Flash is like "No no " I laughed my ass off. Perfect acting. I think Harrison Ford would have made a good Blair also.

I like where, if you don't fight and beat Flash in the simulator, when he leaves the Victory and we see him flying away in the prototype Excalibur, laughing and saying "So long, suckers!"

I think Flash would have been good as a member of Maniac's Wild Eagles squadron.

Back