Favorite Enemy Pilot

Who is your favorite enemy pilot to fight / toast?

• Flash

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Maniac

• Thrakath

Votes: 16 30.2%
  • Hobbes

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Privateer aces

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Seether

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Vagabond

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Privateer 2 aces

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bhurak

• Jazz

Votes: 10 18.9%

• Total voters
There's room for 2 more, but an administrator or moderator has to put him in. I'm not all that familiar with WC 1 & 2, so I wasn't sure of who to put in besides Thrakath.

well Bhurak (hard little SOB to kill in WC1) isn't here so I guess I'll have to go with Flash (decent pilot on the upper levels of gameplay - uses his afterburners, decoys, and missles way to much though).

That makes him harder to kill!:D

Hey, since Thrakath could represent WC3, Burkah and Jizz could be there for 1 & 2!

Moderator, please! Moderator? Never one around when you need one.:(

Originally posted by Ridgerunner
That makes him harder to kill!

No it makes him easier. All you have to do is jinx for about 3-5 minutes and he's used all of his missles. Taill him repeatedly and fire off your 4 heat seekers one at a time, that will take care of his decoys and afterburners. Bring your remaining Imrecs to full salvo, get on his tail weaken his shields with your guns and let loose a volley of IR. No more flash. :)

And I'm not even gonna touch the Jazz slipup, it might get a little disgusting :)

You should have labeled this poll "Favorite Confed pilot to Fly Against", dropped the Privateer and Thrakath options, and added Jazz :)

C-ya

Originally posted by Viper61

And I'm not even gonna touch the Jazz slipup, it might get a little disgusting :)

hehehe....you noticed this too....hehehe...."Wang Commander"...hehehe

Anyway, I liked fighting Maniac in WC4. It was just...cool...to finally get to go up against him.

Actually, if you want to really spank Flash easily, afterburn away, hit autoslide, launch an imrec, wait 'till it quits, launch another, wait 'till it quits, Flash will use most of his decoys. Wait 'till Flash runs out of AB fuel, then get on his tail, fire an imrec to get rid of the last decoys, then salvo his butt.

Salvo?

Butt?

Nahhh.

Actually, if you want to really spank Flash easily, afterburn away, hit autoslide, launch an imrec, wait 'till it quits, launch another, wait 'till it quits, Flash will use most of his decoys. Wait 'till Flash runs out of AB fuel, then get on his tail, fire an imrec to get rid of the last decoys, then salvo his butt.

Salvo?

Butt?

Nahhh.

hehehe...I always just beat flash by charging him with full guns...it like, always worked. The second the sim starts up, I just go right to him. Two shots on full guns should just about do it up.

.....although, that's generally my solution for everything....and that's why I NEVER flew an Arrow in WC3...

when I fight flash i won't attack until my taunt says "Can't fly, must die"... not real reason why, just something that I have to do... I wish Blair said that during the normal missions... i still love it when Maniac says it to Blair in the pretend fight at the start of WC4....

Originally posted by Viper61
well Bhurak (hard little SOB to kill in WC1) isn't here so I guess I'll have to go with Flash (decent pilot on the upper levels of gameplay

The only problem I've ever had with Bhurak was that he always retreated before I could kill him. And of course, in your Scimitar, he's impossible to catch. Want an easy solution to this problem? Intentionally lose at Enyo. This will take you to Gateway, where you're in a Hornet and can easily catch Bhurak.

Fine, added.

But people are always going to complain about the lack of poll options anyway.

Originally posted by Ladiesman^

Anyway, I liked fighting Maniac in WC4. It was just...cool...to finally get to go up against him.

*LOL* I always took him out as soon as I could in WC1 and in every other game. If you get away from your cap ship and ace him on the first mission he isn't a problem for the rest of the time.

Originally posted by Knitewing

*LOL* I always took him out as soon as I could in WC1 and in every other game. If you get away from your cap ship and ace him on the first mission he isn't a problem for the rest of the time.

Except in all the games than the first... where you get labelled a traitor for killing him and lose...

and this is how much different than my solution :)

Same here ladiesman, autoslide or no, the Arrow was just no the craft for me. I'm also finding that my faith in Hellcats is well placed. I began playing WC3 through on nightmare and find that even when outgunned the Hellcat seems to take care off missions with its superior manueverability much better than the "turn like a pig" Thud.

I can't vote for Bhurak :( oh well.
C-ya

Jazz was definitely my favorite. It made playing WC2 for the first time a feeling of conspiracy to the extreme.

Considering, Hobbes in WC3 I guessed it was him who was the traitor from the very beginning of the game.

Seether on the other hand was just some demented robot.

I know this is a poll for the favorite enemy pilot but I would have to say Tolwyn was always the enemy thru my eyes.

Back