Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Midway

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Tarawa

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Something else

Votes: 3 5.5%

• Total voters
it also would have been nice if they had music playing in the background for the Lexington's lounge like on the Victory.

Very true on both counts :)

The Lexington's lounge looks more like the type of O-Clubs we have in the Air Force.

The lounge music from WC3 3DO was really snazzy, man :cool:

I loved it!

When it comes to best carrier, my loyalty rests with my first spacefaring home - the TCS Victory - AKA Tin Can Sally. Besides it was Eisen's ship and he was a damn fine captain. Don't know about you guys but he never looked happy on the Lexington. I know it was most likely to do with his suspicions of Confed, but I think being uprooted from his old home had something to do with it. Especially since the Lexington looked like a big glossy improved version of the Victory, but with the sense that everything good about it had been transplanted from the Victory.

Originally posted by Valor NR
We Midway fans only have two votes.........how many rooms,places, could you explore in the Tigerclaw?
Lounge,Barracks,Briefing room,and you went to the Colonel's office when you got promoted,I may have missed a few.

Come on, Concordia! It's the first time we actually see some Decent Firepower on a giant Space Carrier. Is it me or do these huge, Capital ships seem underpowered, especially compared to Fighters? I -really- mean this for WC1 Era craft, where the Venture was less Armed than a Scimitar, a good deal slower and as manuverable as a Cadaver sitting in a block of ice. Also, for a 'mega' Carrier, Midway has nothing good about it besides long range and cost efficiency... Stats say Vesvius Class are better in most every way... except cost supposedly.

Victory was grand, and beaten... and Stylish though! as was Intrepid. Gotta love flying through space in a ship held togeather by Duct-Tape and Insta-Glue.

Nothing motivates you like being the underdog, so its the Victory, the Hellcat of Carriers.

Someone should do a mod where you only get to fly Hellcats off a Ranger class :D

Originally posted by Quarto
Err, no... the Victory is the Sartha of carriers. Small, cheap, and poorly armed.

Oh, I thought the Hellcat was small, cheap and poorly armed. Looks like I was wrong sorry.

Originally posted by Col.Dom

*breaks bear bottle andwaves it at culler*

Never say that again....

but hey, thats the beauty of flying one, defeating a far superior enemy with superceded space debris.

Nothing like toasting a wing of Vaktoths in a 1 Hellcat :D

Back