• Tarawa

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Something else

Votes: 3 5.5%

• Total voters
Bob, for God's sake, use sensible thread titles... :rolleyes:
Hopefully an admin will edit it...

j00 g0t a problem with 1337?

I do agree though. Bob you could of picked a better name for it.

I liked the the Lexington and Victory. You know they should name a carrier of today's U.S. navy Victory.

Originally posted by Razer92
I liked the the Lexington and Victory. You know they should name a carrier of today's U.S. navy Victory.

It's not really an American name, though. It'd be like all those stupid fanfic ships named things like 'Deathscythe'.

It was a hard choice between the Tiger's Claw and the Concordia. But since I played WC2 first, and served aboard the Concordia for longest, I guess it gets the vote.

I really have to go with the Victory, actually. Just because even in it's beat up old shape, it/it's fighters were a match for the Kilrathi bad-asses. (Although the Bonnie Heather was kinda cool too, because Paladin's cool as hell. :cool: )

Re: Sarcasm Alert

Originally posted by Col.Dom

Yes... all two rooms....

:rolleyes:

That'd be the briefing room, flight control, the flight deck, the o-deck and the captains cabin? I proclaim thee bad with numbers.

yeah it is a shame they did not show that many rooms on the Lexington. They should have showed as many rooms on the Lexington as they did on the Victory.

Re: Re: Sarcasm Alert

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
I proclaim thee bad with numbers.

Heh, I knew that was coming ;)

I am well aware that there are over two rooms onboard the Lexington. I was simply making a hyperbole to further accentuate my point- that the Lexington had too few areas to explore.

Also, out of all the rooms, the O-Club and the Captain's Cabin were the only two rooms that, IMHO, were elaborately furnished. I mean, any other room looked like a variant Victory that had an enlisted crew! :p

... unless you count those TNG corridors....

Back