Favorite Band?

Many artists and pieces I admire, but my current fave is a NWOBHM band known as Holocaust. My God, though...their CDs are rare as Hell!! I've been looking for ages for their "Covenant" album, which has their masterpiece "The Battle of Soaring Woodhelven", which, I must say, puts my Metallica material to shame! Speaking of which, their cover of "Master of Puppets" was also brilliant.

NWOBHM rules Wulf. Just give me some Maiden or some Priest and Im good. More modern stuff like Blind Guardian, Symphony X, Iced Earth too. I just saw Dio at Roseland in NYC and im probably seeing Blue Oyster cult sometime in January

Dragonslayer...you like Diamond Head? I like their album "Lightning to the Nations". Slayer is also cool.

Never really listened to Diamond Head but I like what I have heard. I also enjoy Chris Jericho' band Fozzy. They do great old school metal covers and some cool original stuff

Well, they just re-released Earphoria and Vieuphoria. There are also rumors about a DVD of their final performance, but I'm beginning to doubt that it'll happen anytime soon. If all else fails, there's always Zwan.

Fav Bands: pink floyd, radiohead, the ataris, christie front drive, led zepplin, weezer (only stuff off Blue and Pinkerton and some bsides, green and maladroit are just crap)
Fav performers: Ben Folds

Eh, I haven't posted in ever, so I'll pop in and say something.

Bands I consider some of my favorites:
The Doors
The Cult
Soundgarden
Type O Negative
Fear Factory
Sepultura
Mudvayne
Slipknot
KMFDM
Nine Inch Nails
Marilyn Manson